Vote for your favorite track! Round 249

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 249 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Let's have a great round!

#1: The Scream Machine

[Image: 5802385ce8985.jpg]

#2: RUSH!

[Image: 58024fe7a22fa.png]

#3: Lightning

[Image: 580253b6940a0.jpg]

#4: Golden Dragon

[Image: 5802c19022179.jpg]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Monday, October 24
Now this is a good round, I have to admit I'm choosing between Golden Dragon and RUSH right now, both of them are stellar RCT2 entries
As for Scream Machine and Lighting, both are good entries, but lacking much theming and won't be getting my vote this round
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Now for this round, we only have decent tracks, which is a good thing because we don't have to debate again if the winner deserves the win or not.

My jaw just dropped open when I saw Golden Dragon. This is just a piece of art. All the small details are just perfect. I'm really feeling I'm in a small abandoned town in China.

Golden Dragon takes my vote by far with all its details, something that the other entries don't necessarily have.
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
I'm trying to decide between Golden Dragon and Rush.
This is one of the hardest rounds to vote for. Torn between Rush, Lightning, and Golden Dragon. Good luck to all designers!!!
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
lighting has a really nice layout but no POV, rip
I had a really hard time deciding between Golden Dragon or Rush. But in the end Golden Dragon got my vote. Great design of the roller coaster and theme. Screenshot number 2 was my favorite you could clearly see the roller coaster design and the over all theme. Smile
I made my decision, However I am going to keep it to myself. Good luck to all the designers!!!
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect