Lightning - Round 249 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 249 Winner

Congratulations to RealCoasterTrack's Lightning, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! Lightning beat the other three entries with 13 votes and 38% of the vote.

Description:
Lightning is a small Intamin roller coaster located in Pennsylvania

--------------------------------
Excitement rating : 5,77 (high)
Intensity : 3,03 (medium)
Nausea rating : 1,80 (low)

Votes cast:
The Scream Machine - 9 votes
Lightning - 13 votes
RUSH! - 4 votes
Golden Dragon - 8 votes
Congratulations on the win, RealCoasterTrack!

You have to feel for Terry Inferno though. He really deserves a win now.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
would like to see a pov though
Good job. Great layout
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Congratulations. Smile
The image editing on this one is fantastic. Congratulations.

Due to the amount of people voting for RCT3 entries this round almost doubling the amount voting for RCT2 and the general resurgence in RCT3's popularity in Build It, Golden Dragon will be my final entry of the year.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
(Oct 24, 2016, 10:24 PM)Terry Inferno Wrote: The image editing on this one is fantastic. Congratulations.

Due to the amount of people voting for RCT3 entries this round almost doubling the amount voting for RCT2 and the general resurgence in RCT3's popularity in Build It, Golden Dragon will be my final entry of the year.

Say it isn't so Terry Inferno... Frown I know there are about 2 months left of the year Confused I hope you will reconsider Cool .
Yes this entry was good, but so was yours.
(Oct 24, 2016, 10:24 PM)Terry Inferno Wrote: The image editing on this one is fantastic. Congratulations.

Poor Terry! I hope you will still be uploading some other amazing works like that because I love them! Your last entries were just fantastic, it's sad that they didn't get that musch recognition from other users. And I guess I'm not the only one to love them.
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
RCT3 voters simply outnumber those voting for RCT2, so it would be unwise for me to enter at this time. But I'm very pleased that many of you still appreciate the effort I put into them.

For the remainder of the year, I will focus on smaller, simpler coasters built for scenario use. The larger, more detailed ones will return in 2017.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
I am sure every. single. RCT2. player loved and appreciated your three entries just recently, as well as VERY many other creators.

Thes last three rounds, you had it in the bag whereas you were referred as the winner before the competition ended.
You had a significant impact on quite a few people. Such as me. I am very disappointed with the turn of events that is RCT3 rising to stardom. *again*

It's sad to see a veteran give up simply because turn of events happened. I feel for you. I rooted for you in all three rounds, which, I believe I was entered in two of them. While I knew I would lose to you, I never thought you would lose once, and then twice, and thrice. I believe every one here who voted and said they did were shocked at this event.
I would love to see you enter maybe in a couple weeks or so. Doubtedly, you may. I want you to enter again soon.

You do not have to enter them though. Just know you have a loyal fanbase for your AMAZING RCT2 entries. I have nothing against either RCT3 winners in this situation. I think you can agree that Terry should have won one, if not, all of these past rounds. If you want to take a break because you've had it, Terry, feel free. I completely understand what you're feeling.
But, don't tarry away from giving us good downloads for the side of the park!

As for me; I'm not deterred from entering. I'm still gonna enter eventually. I'm not going to stop, and y'all know it. Wink

Ah well, life is life, isn't it? Well, I am going to say one more time, Terry, you have the best consistent entries from RCT2 I've ever seen. Great entries; which will always have a place in my heart for HOW GOOD THEY SIMPLY ARE.

Anyways, congrats to Pepper, and RealCoasterTrack on your recent wins!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!