RCT3 (wip) New Park

I have been working on this park for a while.   While I like the park I am most proud of a particular building. The first picture is an overall view of the park and them 4 views of the saloon. I think it is the best building I have made.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I like what you've done so far! Keep it up!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Huggy Bear is back Smile
I'm not sure how I missed this post. Nice start on the project.
Thank you both...  More pics will be forthcoming.  I am working on the other buildings again, they look plain compared to the saloon. Biggrin
(Oct 29, 2016, 07:28 PM)Huggy Bear Wrote: Thank you both...  More pics will be forthcoming.  I am working on the other buildings again, they look plain compared to the saloon. Biggrin

Hi HuggyBear,
I used to be aecrouch7413 on the site and then I asked Justin to change my user name to aecrouch2016. So it's still me from when you new me before. I'll check for updates.
aecrouch2016
Hi everyone.  I think this might be the last update for the western section of the park, but i'm not sure.  It takes me a while to play the game as well as post here.  Due to an illness I can't always control my hands and fingers. I ( know, tmi).  At any rate here are the next 5 pics.

I'm still in the process of landscaping some more.

Enjoy and as always suggestions are welcome.

Huggy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking really good.
Ok bad news.  I think I have overloaded the park with too much CS.  I have run park cleaner but whenever I use the "David Walsh / CTRL+U" cheat it crashes the game.  When I check the list of needed CS, the list is just too long to post here and expect people to get it.  I have thought about trying to clean it up to get rid of stuff but, I honestly think it would be better to just start over and build a smaller park.  I love western themes, I'll get it right sooner or later.

Thanks for your understanding,

Huggy Bear
(Jim)
That's too bad and frustrating I'm sure. I understand, but I will watch for updates on your park.