Vote for your favorite track! Round 250

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 250 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Let's have a great round!

#1: Icy Blast

[Image: 580e98c474757.png]

#2: HyperCarbon

[Image: 580e9be79c583.png]

#3: Swashbuckler

[Image: 580ec2f4bb1d2.png]

#4: AirFrance

[Image: 5816046c5ecbb.jpg]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Sunday, November 6
well this will be a good round
vote goes to: #3: Swashbuckler
My vote goes to swashbuckler, because i really like the layout. Also buildings reminds me the spanish buildings Smile
The three other entries are also good, but swashbuckler is a bit better
In my opinion, Swashbuckler is the most solid entry of this round. I will give feedbacks for each entries when I'll get more time.
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
Love Swashbuckler. If this doesn't win I will fall over
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Thoughts on this round:

IcyBlast: I don't really have any complaints other than it does not have a POV, which makes me unhappy as IcyBlast looks like a very very fun coaster.

HyperCarbon: As above, not many complaints. Here's my issue, my realistic standpoint says that this is wacky and wild and not realistic whatsoever. However, my simple, nostolgic side says that it's wild, attractive, fun, and well, FUN. Even though I would have some bias toward it; simply because of where it comes from, it has no chance in this round.
Good job, all the while!

SwashBuckler: Where to start with this.... it's THE best NoLimits2 entry I have seen in a very very long time, and quite possibly the best. While I can agree with those in the comment's section being it's too slow, I still love the very idea of it.
There's a ton of scenery, supports are good, and backround idiocy isn't an issue. All this is why it claims my vote this round.

AirFrance: From first glance, this was easily my favourite. Something stood out about it that I really really liked. However, upon further inspection, it has a few issues. It's very simplistic and rather boring. Basically, it's every Swarzkopf looper ever. Then there's also no POV video. A POV video would definitely give me more bias to vote for it. It's near complete, it's just not enough comparing to SwashBuckler.

Ratings:

Swashbuckler: 10/10
Icy Blast: 9/10
HyperCarbon: 8.5/10
AirFrance: 8.3/10

My vote goes to #3 SwashBuckler!

Good luck to everyone!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
I'm pleasantly surprised to return to a rather nice round, and yes I'm still alive lol.

Now for CC:

Icy Blast: This one is in dire need of a POV video, I don't really have much CC because I find it difficult to even tell what's going on with the ride.

HyperCarbon: this was never my favorite, far too unrealistic for my tastes, but it's still a good ride. Definitely not the winner this time though.

Swashbuckler: This round's winner, I do have a few suggestions though. First, try to make your buildings look less like they're made out of clay, I know it can be difficult with Sketchup (speaking from experience). Secondly, try to make your buildings look more like buildings and not just blocks with textures on them and roofs, some of your buildings have windows and such but I saw a few that were as I described. Thirdly and finally, I'm normally one to preach about good pacing on a ride, but this coaster is actually on the slow end of the spectrum. A little more speed would make this coaster great.

AirFrance: What's up with all of the checkerboard grass? I've personally never liked it, but hey, to each their own. Many problems are evident on this coaster including the lack of connectors (or good connections), a lack of proper catwalks, and a few other nitpicks (mostly banking things and some layout things that I would do differently to make the coaster more smooth).
Team CoasterTech