Just found this place - Help

I got RCT in a cereal box back when I was maybe 6 and just crushed it non-stop. Bought RCT2 from Scholastics books, obviously, and then started playing RCT3 on my Mac bout a year ago. I just found this site, I'm a rookie when it comes to this online content. I see some really cool stuff here and I got some neat things to share too - but I can't figure out how to upload or download stuff... I'm on a MacBook, got the game from the AppStore. This probably isn't difficult but I could use a little help
RCT games came in cereal boxes? How did I miss that?

Uploading is fairly easy. If you hit the DOWNLOADS button at the top of the page, you will see a rectangular blue button somewhere on the right side of the screen that says UPLOAD YOUR WORKS. The only difficult part is finding where the files are stored, but this video should explain how to access RCT3 files and folders on a Mac:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69QHuDxE2GM

One step of the uploading process will ask for screenshots, and it's important that you take screenshots beforehand because files that are uploaded without relevant screenshots get deleted.

Downloading files is very easy, as every download comes with a small, blue rectangular button that says DOWNLOAD. The only work required is moving the file to the proper folder, i.e. if you've downloaded a track, it must be moved to the corresponding folder. It can become confusing since many downloadable tracks, especially Build It entries, are saved as park or sandbox files, so it's important to keep track of the extension.

.trk - RCT3 track
.dat - RCT3 sandbox
.td6 - RCT2 track
.sv6 - RCT2 saved game
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
(Oct 31, 2016, 10:11 PM)Terry Inferno Wrote: RCT games came in cereal boxes? How did I miss that?

Uploading is fairly easy. If you hit the DOWNLOADS button at the top of the page, you will see a rectangular blue button somewhere on the right side of the screen that says UPLOAD YOUR WORKS. The only difficult part is finding where the files are stored, but this video should explain how to access RCT3 files and folders on a Mac:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69QHuDxE2GM

One step of the uploading process will ask for screenshots, and it's important that you take screenshots beforehand because files that are uploaded without relevant screenshots get deleted.

Downloading files is very easy, as every download comes with a small, blue rectangular button that says DOWNLOAD. The only work required is moving the file to the proper folder, i.e. if you've downloaded a track, it must be moved to the corresponding folder. It can become confusing since many downloadable tracks, especially Build It entries, are saved as park or sandbox files, so it's important to keep track of the extension.

.trk - RCT3 track
.dat - RCT3 sandbox
.td6 - RCT2 track
.sv6 - RCT2 saved game

I think it was a deal between Hasbro and Kellogg's, there was a monopoly game and an Operation game too. Thanks for the help, it's great to meet people who love this game as much as I do! 
Cheers