Swashbuckler - Round 250 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 250 Winner

Congratulations to ctg614's Swashbuckler, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! Swashbuckler beat the other three entries with 15 votes and 41% of the vote.

Description:
Watch the Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXT68eWCB0c

Swashbuckler is a crazy 10-inversion coaster, featuring two never before seen elements. The first is a triple twisting inversion I call the "swashbuckler" roll. The other new element, located below the swashbuckler roll, is an unnamed corkscrew type element which contains two inversions. The park wishes for RCTgo members to think of a name for this element. There is also a lagoon roll, the second of its kind. During the rides Immelman, an interesting fire event has been added to the ride for an extra thrill.
The entire coaster is situated in a pirate settlement, giving an interesting near-miss effect to the coaster. Along the ride is a large scenic pirate ship situated in the lake, enjoyed by many park-goers.

Enjoy!

Votes cast:
HyperCarbon - 4 votes
Icy Blast - 9 votes
Swashbuckler - 15 votes
AirFrance - 9 votes
Very very very well done, Christian! Very impressive climb in how good you've been doing! Congrats on yet another NL2 win! Keep it up!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
This win definitively deserves this win , and I guess many of us would agree with that. Congratulations!
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
Ah well it was still a great round, congrats ctg its a great coaster and a well deserved win
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Great Coaster. Going to download it for NL2
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Congratulations on the win.
Honestly, this is the best NL2 entry I've ever seen. Straight forward. Great job, Christian!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Scenery-wise, this is the best NL2 entry this site has seen yet. It's nice to see that people aren't just voting for RCT3 tracks these days.

Especially since the RCT3 entry this round was inexcusably bad.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Great win, looking forward to more good work in the future.
Team CoasterTech

Thanks everyone! Thanks for your suggestions Chris, I'll be sure to make my buildings much more realistic and detailed in my next coaster!