The Nostalgia Is Real...

Hey there, my name is Evan.

I am a huge Minecraft creator. I create animations, make graphic designs, develop websites, and play the game just around 12/7. I am a 16-year old Junior in Highschool, and I am currently attending a vocational school for Graphic Design.

I used to play RCT3 many, many years ago, around the age of 5-6. It was such a cool game, until the disc broke. Turns out that if you throw the disk like a Frisbee, you're bound to break it. ( I wasn't the most action-intelligent, just school intelligent ) I made all different kinds of crazy contraptions and things.

Now, I plan on playing pretty casually, and just uploading small parks that I may create. I like to look around at everyone else's work and gawk in astonishment. That's just me.

Anyways, now that my introduction is over, you can probably tell that I'm not the most social person, because I really just don't know what to say. :P I hope to get to talk around to some of you in the near future.

See you guys around,
~Evan
Awesome to have you on board, Evan! Welcome to RCTgo, if ya have any questions, feel free to ask us! I feel that we could use another graphics designer!

I'm very very interested to see some of your works!

For now, go get used to the site and how it works as well as making friends!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Hi and welcome Evan. Like Blaze said, if you have any question just ask we are glad to help. I look forward to seeing you work. Have fun on the site. Smile
Hello, welcome to the site Evan. Like they said feel free to ask, you can simply post on the forums or feel free to PM me with questions. If I can't answer something I should know someone who can.
Team CoasterTech

Thanks for the welcome, guys. I'll be sure to ask any questions if I have any!
Hey another Evan!
I go by Nave (Evan backwards) so no confusion will be happening
Welcome to the site!
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]