Matterhorn Bobsleds - Round 251 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 251 Winner

Congratulations to arsachols's Matterhorn Bobsleds, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! Matterhorn Bobsleds beat the other three entries with 21 votes and 54% of the vote.

Description:
Matterhorn Bobsleds Disneyland CA.

Fantasyland Side:
Excitement Rating = 6.15
Intensity Rating = 3.98
Nausea Rating = 2.56

Tomorrowland Side:
Excitement Rating = 6.07
Intensity Rating = 3.93
Nausea Rating = 2.56

Full Download: http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....;down=3394

Votes cast:
Alterran - 18 votes
Matterhorn Bobsleds - 21 votes
Lunden Park Wooden coaster park - No votes
The Egyptian Drop - No votes
Congrats arsachols's
Wow what a close round, great coaster great win
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Close round! Only wish I could have won with my best entry ever.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Congratulations to arsachols on his first victory. As far as first entries go, this is the best one we've seen this year.

This was very close. Both entries were fantastic, and the results showed that voters had a difficult time choosing between them. Even though it didn't win, Alterran still received 46% of the vote, which is the highest percentage of votes a RCT2 track has received since Round 241. The future looks bright for isometric enthusiasts.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Congrats on the win Smile
Congrats, not my pick to win but not bad. After watching the POV I have to say it's an impressive project.
Team CoasterTech

I wouldn't go to say that this one was the utter best this year. I believe that round was round 221. Where the votes were split so evenly (30%), that anyone could have won. Another very close round this year was Round 227, where Terry and I were battling and it was very close, and then ChrisMDB pulled some magic out the bag and one by two votes. 36% separating the gap.

Had the other two entries been stellar too, we easily could have had the best round ever.

Congratulations to arsachol for the win! Was a spirited battle, but, oh well! It shall go down in history I guess as maybe the best RCT2 entry ever. (I highly doubt it though)
I still think the best RCT2 entry and winner ever was Povoat, am I right?
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Oh please. 🙈 Not even close! Maybe the worst win/round ever?