why do my guests say theyre mixed themes?

Ive created several themed areas but the guests still say 'that mixed themed looks messy'.

In my western theme area I've used all western rides and scenery but people still say its messy! Why? Is there themes in themes? eg. Cowboys dont go with bandits etc?

Also how can I tell what they were looking at when they thought it?
Can i see a picture of your park to see what the problem may be?
-=RCT3X GUARDIAN=-
NOW -=RCT3X REBEL=-

[Image: ev0l0uo.jpg]
I think the gguests are sort of still idiots.
yup. its like raising a baby. it takes time.

edit: Moved
[Image: 7.jpg]
AI problems more like it...and did you say different themes in one park?? if so then yes it is mixed...i do that but i put them MILESSSSSSS apart from each other so they always need to ride trams and that sort... :lol:
[Image: sigsoaked5wv.jpg]
They started saying it when there was just generic scenery in.. now there are 3 areas of themes which is needed because of the objectives Vips want to see all themes.I think the AI just looks at the amount of scenery in one place and decides wether there is too much in one place. I made an area which had cowboys fighting against indians in a kind of arena but everyone who walked past said 'that mix of themed scenery looks messy' even though it looked good to the human eye.
well i suppose AI is alot better though.. at least they dont complain about getting lost all the time now when there is more than 2 routes to take :roll: