Bands

lol me 2 SmileBiggrin
Member of the month - October - 2006
Yay. Icicles.
I HATE almost all music nowadays...all this chav hip hop ****. (Watch the laungage)-[beelitz] (Sorry)-[knighty]
I'm into heavy metal (IRON MAIDEN <333333) and rock, mainly foreign bands too. Mago de Oz (spanish metal), Dover (spanish um...hard to classify) and Nightwish.

Down with hip hop, soul and rap!

Oh and of course, game music Wink

I have a very extensive collection from several games like Final Fantasy 8, Halo 2, Metroid Prime 1 and 2, Final Fantasy 5, F Zero GX, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within etc etc......
[Image: plasma5zg.jpg]
:: Your signaute image was over 100 pixels in height. We resized the image for you.
My Blog
knighty Wrote:Down with hip hop, soul and rap!
Cheers to that Knighty. Anyway, i'm listening to a lot of Franz Ferdinand and Gorillaz lately.
I've been listening to the Foo Fighters and Gorilaz Lately
I really dispise rap/hip-hop. It used to get under my skin and drive me angry. It doesn't affect me as bad b/c I' not around it like I use to be. Talk about an impression hip-hop and rap have on our generation. In the US, it's everywhere you go people are styled in hip-hop gear "bling-bling" and whatever else you wish to call it. Talking the language, the dressing, hair, you name it. I don't mean to rack on these people. Im not perfect either, but looking around and just noticing the effect that hip-hop and rap has on our generation and the world is something else. Metallica 4-Life
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Its started to catch on over here too, when i think of Rap, i think of Guns & Deaths........thats rap culture i guess