Wild

Quote:I'm gladed you coming to usa and visit to Florida your enjoyed around in Florida...

Oh boy I never been touch in England...But I wanna go there..

Alec
Or what about beautiful Denmark, we can at least beat England in football :twisted:
I done the beta for Soaked, i'm glad to hear that they are going to do another beta test for Wild. I shall be looking into that soon, Can't wait, looks like the expansion is going to give us alot of new things to use.

But there is one thing worring me, will this be the last expansion pack for RCT3. Seeing as RCT1 & 2 both only had 2 expansion packs each, will they do the same again, just I think they could keep on going with RCT3.
Quote:Or what about beautiful Denmark, we can at least beat England in football

No need for that really was there :lol:

Quote:I done the beta for Soaked, i'm glad to hear that they are going to do another beta test for Wild. I shall be looking into that soon, Can't wait, looks like the expansion is going to give us alot of new things to use.

But there is one thing worring me, will this be the last expansion pack for RCT3. Seeing as RCT1 & 2 both only had 2 expansion packs each, will they do the same again, just I think they could keep on going with RCT3.

Wild does look very good! If i was you, get your name down asap! I have a feeling there will be more than 2 expasnions. I am thinking 4 Biggrin
Just put my name down for it and should hear within the next few weeks if I am going to be a beta tester or not for Wild.
WOW! I just realized we have inclined loops!

[Image: inclineloop.jpg]
You should be able to see this in a few mins! I am uploading loads of files!
inclined loops?!?! i dont remember seeing that!!!!
[Image: sigsoaked5wv.jpg]
inclined loops!

where I get!!!!!!

Alec
you get these http://www.rct3x.co.uk/wild/ytivarg_05.jpg
[Image: twilightzone1kf.jpg]
srry for double posting but i was wondering since i have Wild now, what coaster does those new inversions????? :!:
[Image: twilightzone1kf.jpg]
Its call the 'Extended Coaster'. Check out This Thread for more about the ride.