No one in line

Almost nobody want to try my rides, sometimes they even start with 0 people on.
Why??

I have alot of different rides so it is not because they are borring
I know that they are not too expensive cous if I lower the prise there wont be any profit
Have you downloaded the patches?
Dont think it has enything to do with that but yes.

Its just irritating if they wouldnt stand in line then I wount earn any money
Well the patches were meant to improve the peeps AI. Try opening and closing the ride! thats all i can suggest!
If there are few enough peeps then you can move them, open and close the park, and recconnect the paths. Make sure there all connected. You can use the 'Scenery to land' smoother tool, to make sure they're connected.
[Image: 7.jpg]
I am also having the same problem that it seems there are hardly any peeps in the queque lines. I have the Soaked expansion and I read that it has the patch included in it. Most of the people seem to wander back and forth on the paths. I woould have 600+ peeps and about 10% are in line or on the rides. I have restarted the senario 2 times and get the same results. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Help please :?
Strange :S What scenario is it?

I cant suggest any thing, sorry!
I've just started RTC3 so I'm doing the Vanilla park. I have had as many as 10 rides it's just that very few peeps are on the rides at any one time. They just seem to walk back and forth between the drink stalls and the restrooms :roll: I'll try uninstall/reinstall and run the patches, even though the patches are old .
OK, reinstalled the game RCT3, left off the Soaked expansion. Added the updates, and they seemed to load different this time.
Went back to Vanilla Hills and put in 4 rides. The peeps filled the Q-lines and rides. It looked great. Then they said " I'm hungry" " I'm thirsty "
I put in food and drink stalls, and PooF !!!, they all left the rides and went to eat and drink. Then most peeps were wandering or waiting for group. I don't get it. Why are so many peeps waiting for group or wandering. Out of 500 peeps in the park, 120 were waiting for group and 80 were wandering. I let it run awhile and I added more rides. By the time year 3 started the peeps were fed but the Q-lines were not filling back up. Why are the peeps not interested in riding the rides?
What rides did you add? Make sure they are not too intense and they have a good excitement rating. Try not to add food and drink shops, so they stave :twisted: