Vote for your favorite track! Round 253

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 253 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Let's have a great round!

#1: Sparta (No Cs)

[Image: 5848ea0dec6aa.png]

#2: The Joker's Jest

[Image: 58499b1b88b44.jpg]

#3: Eagles Eye

[Image: 584b4631646e8.jpg]

#4: Rogue One

[Image: 58516059d1406.jpg]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Thursday, December 22
Stuck between Rogue One because of what it is based off of, and Eagle's Eye, I like the drop through the loop more than I should.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
CC Time for Round uh... oh yeah 253.

Sparta (No CS): Probably a first-timer, and clearly not prepared to enter. Three screenshots (that really don't do the coaster justice) and no POV place this one dead last on my list. The station appears to have had effort put into it but I cannot judge it because I can't see it very well at all, the same goes for the layout as well. I also suggest filling the background to make it look as though the coaster isn't in the middle of endless green fields.

The Joker's Jest: "You wanna know how I got these scars? My father, was a drinker, and a fiend. And one night, he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me and says, "Why so serious?" Comes at me with the knife. "WHY SO SERIOUS?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face."

Eagles Eye: Well at least you admitted you rushed it out, although you don't get bonus points for doing so. Second last on my list because it's far from complete. You need to do: more terraforming, work on the scenery more, add more foliage and ground shrubbery (scrubs), and overall give the ride polish before entering it. A "just completed" and rushed entry will rarely (if ever) get you a win.

Rogue One: All aboard the Mouse Wars hype train eh? I still disagree with riding hype trains personally, but it's inevitable and there isn't anything wrong with it. On a side note I really hope the film is good, I'd hate to see the nails be hammered into my favorite series' coffin, but only time will tell. As for the actual coaster there isn't a whole lot for me to say, I'm rather impressed you were able to make such a layout with the RCT2 flying coaster considering how limited the coaster type is in that game. The custom support work is great as well, and the theming seems to resemble the "island" that the Rebels seem to crash on in the teasers we've seen. (I'm hoping it's on Kothlis or Kuat, but only time will tell)

Anyways, this and The Joker's Jest are the only two complete entries I see in this round, Eagles Eye has some interesting parts but I cannot promote it because it's soo unfinished.

Best of luck to all entrants!

P.S. - The Old Republic and the EU Post-Endor eras are the best parts of Star Wars.
Team CoasterTech

Vote will most likely go to Rogue One, love the station and how its on an isalnd with great foliage, track design is also super interesting
Btw as someone who literally just got back from seeing the movie, I guarantee that you will enjoy it, it strays off from the normal feel of Star Wars at some points, but still quite a good watch, definitely not anywhere near as bad as the prequels were.
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

^ When you think the prequels were bad.
Team CoasterTech

will probably vote for jokers jest
Rogue One gets my vote. No spoilers please. Going to see it Saturday
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Rouge One gets my vote! And just sayin... I saw the movie last night. And don't worry, It was a great movie!
(Dec 16, 2016, 10:19 AM)Pepper15_Cute Wrote: Rogue One gets my vote.  No spoilers please.  Going to see it Saturday

han solo dies in the end
(Dec 16, 2016, 01:38 PM)Drew_ Wrote:
(Dec 16, 2016, 10:19 AM)Pepper15_Cute Wrote: Rogue One gets my vote.  No spoilers please.  Going to see it Saturday

han solo dies in the end

so does Dumbledore
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]