Anyone remember me?

First off, hi.

Anyone actually remember me? It's been awhile... uh... let's catch up with whatever the hell happened.

Needless to say, I haven't last posted since last August, and that was one boring post. I'm glad that a lot of people I remember are still around, and I like some of the changes happening. I guess my sudden inspiration to become a roller coaster designer for RMC has brought me back to where it all began.

Since then, I haven't played RCT3 for a long time. LONG time. Last thing I did was Career Mode because I was bored. Lately, I've been working in NoLimits 2 so I'll try to post some coasters here from there. One thing I'll try to do more of is post updates of any theme parks I'm going to or trips I'll be taking to theme parks. That's what I've loved to do.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not done with RCT3. I still have it lingering around my computer. I've just found so much joy in NoLimits 2.

Also, something I want to clear up about, since I last was active on the site, I've much improved myself. I realized how dumb and immature I sounded a while ago, and I realized how stupid it was to actually steal other tracks. I don't do that anymore.

So, I don't want to attract too much attention. We're all a strong community, and we all matter. Thanks for stopping by, I'll try to be more active.
I need a new signature.
Hi Chimalion, I remember you... Smile Welcome back.
I remember ya! Welcome back Chima! I respect your words and will watch as you live up to them!

You did miss a ton. Especially the 'moderators' part.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
All you really missed was when Terry and I became mods this Christmas (err... I believe it was then... it's Thursday right? lol).

Other than that though everything is basically the same, although we've gained a couple new members since then.
Team CoasterTech

I remember your enthusiasm and your appreciation for RCT2. Those are two qualities we can always use more of. Welcome back.

NL2 hasn't seen much action in recent months. It may not have been thrown from a moving vehicle into a back alley dumpster like NL seems to have been, but some of the tracks that were there before you left are still on the most recent download page. It could use a third active builder.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!