greetings again

hey everyone I haven't been here in years but I am back and this time I hope to stay around.  ibe been an avid coaster gamer for years now.

i watched the fall  the Atari forum board the rise and fall of rct3 lounge  and I'm still here building my YouTube page consist of tons of content alot from rct3 now it's starting to turn into planet coaster

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w...RgzPDz1L1g
Hi and welcome back. I'll have to check out your channel. Look forward to seeing your creations.
Hey! Welcome back! A lot has changed, hasn't it? If you have questions, let us know!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
love the look of the website glad it's still around. aecrouch2016. are you Amy by chance?
You've been gone longer than most of us have been here. Welcome back.

Now let's see some more indoor rides like the Ghost Shaft!
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
hahaahahaha yeah I got married in 2013 I only have internet on my phone now. man I can't believe I've been gone for 3 years now or longer jeebus
Welcome back to the site, really liking the POV's you've posted thus far.
Team CoasterTech

congrats on getting married. always loved your old rct3 stuff good to see the new things youve got coming
(Jan 30, 2017, 11:07 PM)Drew_ Wrote: congrats on getting married. always loved your old rct3 stuff good to see the new things youve got coming

thank you it's so good to see people that still remember my work. I figured why not come back.  the reason I stopped was due to not having a cpu or good service with phone companies but now with unlimited data I can ue up as much as I want lol so you see me around more