What do you guys think of RCT Classic? (For IOS/Android)

[RCT Classic] Basically RCT2 on mobile... Thoughts?
It's perfect. Go get it.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
I played rct and rct2 years ago. Just recently downloaded rctclassic for android and I love it, brings me back. Just recently looking to get more out of the game. I'm having issues trying to import rct2 tracks to use in rctclassic.
I don't see any reason to spend $6 on a game that I already own so I can play it on a much smaller screen without a mouse or keyboard, but I'm sure it's a fantastic recreation since Chris Sawyer is directly involved.

Out of curiosity, how does one raise scenery without the use of the shift key?
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
(Feb 7, 2017, 06:18 AM)Terry Inferno Wrote: I don't see any reason to spend $6 on a game that I already own so I can play it on a much smaller screen without a mouse or keyboard, but I'm sure it's a fantastic recreation since Chris Sawyer is directly involved.

Out of curiosity, how does one raise scenery without the use of the shift key?
Its the convenience that makes it worth it to me. (I have my phone on me a lot more than my computer). By moving your finger up and down one is able to raise scenery without the use of the shift key.

(Feb 7, 2017, 12:40 AM)574-240sx Wrote: I played rct and rct2 years ago. Just recently downloaded rctclassic for android and I love it, brings me back. Just recently looking to get more out of the game. I'm having issues trying to import rct2 tracks to use in rctclassic.
How so?