[RCT2/RCT Classic] Tracks by redbobcat

Loopster and Friends <-- click to download

Loopster X is a slightly improved version of the previously published Loopster track. I used the same design on compatible roller coaster types and here is total of 5 roller coasters, Loopster and Friends collection.

Cotton Candy - stand-up twister roller coaster, excitement 7.63
Puffin - hyper-twister roller coaster, excitement 7.84
Toxic - floorless roller coaster, excitement 8.10
Chimera - twister roller coaster, excitement 7.54
Loopster X - looping roller coaster, excitement 7.02

Each track is size 10 x 10 with built-in queue line. Puffin is missing a vertical loop as the hyper-twister coaster doesn't have that track type.

Designed in RCT Classic (mobile), compatible with RCT2. 

[Image: 58b5f4b05c847.png]
[Image: 58b5f4c941816.png]
Typhoon <-- click to download

Compact wooden roller coaster track, size 10 x 10, with very high excitement and built-in queue line. Designed in RCT Classic (mobile), compatible with RCT2. 

Excitement: 8.52
Intensity: 8.37
Nausea: 5.73

Thanks to Terry Inferno for suggesting to use my Loopster track layout on a wooden roller coaster.

[Image: 58b741fde2dc6.png]
[Image: 58b7420c2d1dc.png]
Wasp <-- click to download

Hyper-twister roller coaster track with high excitement and built-in queue line. Designed in RCT Classic (mobile), compatible with RCT2. 

Excitement: 7.64
Intensity: 5.12
Nausea: 3.12

[Image: 58b8da8dab7b9.png]
[Image: 58b8da9b33803.png]
Aviator <-- click to download

Compact suspended swinging roller coaster track, size 10 x 10, with high excitement and built-in queue line. Designed in RCT Classic (mobile), compatible with RCT2. 

Excitement: 6.79
Intensity: 6.10
Nausea: 6.71

[Image: 58b8dc15253ae.png]
[Image: 58b8dc2697d89.png]
I downloaded Typhoon and saved it to my RCT2 game. However, I had a ride already named Typhoon (and I had no idea which it was), and I ended up changing its name to "Hurricane".

But I digress; keep up the fantastic work! I'm a big fan of your work. Like I said before; I love compact designs for coasters.
(Mar 4, 2017, 01:45 PM)GalaxyRoamer Wrote: I downloaded Typhoon and saved it to my RCT2 game. However, I had a ride already named Typhoon (and I had no idea which it was), and I ended up changing its name to "Hurricane".

But I digress; keep up the fantastic work! I'm a big fan of your work. Like I said before; I love compact designs for coasters.

Thanks! I appreciate the feedback! Helps to know that someone finds my designs useful. Keeps my inspiration going.

From what I understand, there might be some slight compatibility issues between the RCT2 and RCT Classic, the latter having a bit more improvements included. Since I don't own RCT2, I can't test the backward compatibility. If you ever come across a problem, let me know.
Redwood <-- click to download

Compact wooden roller coaster track with high excitement and built-in queue line. Designed in RCT Classic (mobile), compatible with RCT2. 

Excitement: 7.53
Intensity: 7.41
Nausea: 4.82

[Image: 58bb3dae05cef.png]
[Image: 58bb3ddc62609.png]
Towers of Excitement <-- click to download

Set of game towers with some scenery to up their excitement. Three of them have high rating, with the freefall tower falling just a bit short. 

Blue Tower Lookout - excitement 5.84
Blue Tower Double Deck - excitement 6.01
Black Tower Roto Drop - excitement 6.69
Red Tower Freefall - excitement 4.80

Designed in RCT Classic (mobile), compatible with RCT2.

[Image: 58bba2465fdfb.png]
[Image: 58bba254a052d.png]
(Mar 4, 2017, 06:34 PM)redbobcat Wrote: From what I understand, there might be some slight compatibility issues between the RCT2 and RCT Classic, the latter having a bit more improvements included. Since I don't own RCT2, I can't test the backward compatibility. If you ever come across a problem, let me know.

I didn't have any problems with backwards compatibility with these rides being placed in RCT2, and being run in RCT2. The only issue I had was Typhoon's name, and that was quickly changed to something that wouldn't cause any problems.
(Mar 5, 2017, 10:24 AM)GalaxyRoamer Wrote: I didn't have any problems with backwards compatibility with these rides being placed in RCT2, and being run in RCT2. The only issue I had was Typhoon's name, and that was quickly changed to something that wouldn't cause any problems.
Thanks! I appreciate the info.