[RCT2/RCT Classic] Tracks by redbobcat

You missed a golden opportunity to call "Box Derpy", "Soap Box" redbobcat.

Or maybe that's just me...

Keep up the great work!
Thanks! I appreciate your comments guys.
I have half a mind to use all your coasters in one park and see what happens...
Information Kiosk 2 looks too intense for me.
(Apr 3, 2017, 06:33 PM)Brixenivy Wrote: I have half a mind to use all your coasters in one park and see what happens...

It would be a tiny park Smile
Tiny Miner <-- click to download

Tiny wooden wild mine ride track with high excitement and built-in queue line. Size 4 x 8. Designed in RCT Classic (mobile), compatible with RCT2.

Excitement: 7.22
Intensity: 8.27
Nausea: 4.91

[Image: 58e6e38e22e99.png]
[Image: 58e6e39981be2.png]
Crazy Cats <-- click to download

A house of a crazy cat lady, size 8 x 8, with built-in queue line. Designed in RCT Classic (mobile), compatible with RCT2.

Excitement: 3.72

[Image: 58e9c1b343bcb.png]
[Image: 58e9c1c130cb3.png]
I just signed up to this forum to tell you that you are an amazing artist! Thank you for all of your tracks! I like tidy parks and I love to use all of your tiny tracks to fill my parks! I am checking your page everyday to see if you added a new track Smile
(Apr 9, 2017, 08:36 AM)caglayan Wrote: I just signed up to this forum to tell you that you are an amazing artist! Thank you for all of your tracks! I like tidy parks and I love to use all of your tiny tracks to fill my parks! I am checking your page everyday to see if you added a new track Smile

You are very welcome! Your comment just made my day! Thank you  Biggrin
Trams and Trains <-- click to download

Zip file contains 4 compact tracks: 2 trams and 2 miniature railways. Good excitement scores, queue lines included. Some scenery requires expansion packs.

City Tram - excitement 3.56
Japanese Gardens - excitement 3.88
Wild West Railway - excitement 3.82
San Francisco Tram - excitement 3.77

Previously published Japanese Gardens can also be downloaded separately from here

[Image: 58eaa839e2d7d.png]
Magnolia <-- click to download

Compact corkscrew roller coaster track with high excitement and built-in queue line. Size 10 x 10. Designed in RCT Classic (mobile), compatible with RCT2.

Excitement: 6.88
Intensity: 6.27
Nausea: 3.77

[Image: 58edda43cee58.png]
[Image: 58edda50589e4.png]