Senior Citizen...........

Hello All.......Believe it or not, I am a senior citizen playing, or at least trying to play RCT on here.  Had one quite a few years ago and loved it.   I have a couple of questions that maybe someone can help me with.  Playing RCT 3, are there other rides to choose from other than roller coasters.   I am not to good at building the coasters Smile  Am I right that you download the game from this site?  II  know. silly question.....I heard there is a RCT 4,  but cant seem to find it.  Maybe I better just stick to #3 for the time being. Any help will be greatly appreciated.   Thank you....Barbara
Hey hey! Welcome to the site! It doesn't matter to us that you are older, it's quite fine.

Unfortunately, you cannot download RCT3 from this site. But, you can download an array of RCT3 downloads from our downloads section!

RCT4, your suspicion is correct, there IS another game, and it's called RCTW. I'd suggest you don't get that game as it is terrible.

A great option would be Planet Coaster, if you want a great theme park game, it's Planet Coaster.

Anyways, welcome to the site once more! If you have more questions, do let us know! Enjoy!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Welcome! We support a very wide variety of age groups here
As for your other question, yes there are different rides than roller coasters, when you press the build ride button there should be different menu options on the window that appears
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]