Poll: Which park idea sounds the most interesting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Oil Rig Theme Park
7.14%
1 7.14%
Ice Factory Theme Park
7.14%
1 7.14%
Historic Theme Park
21.43%
3 21.43%
Roller Coaster Memorial Theme Park
64.29%
9 64.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

RCT3 Park Ideas

Well, I kind of came up with an idea like Dusty Greens. I'm currently building a park on the side called Rustic Greens(The name was given before I saw these posts. It will consist of a large golf course with a single rollercoaster, my best one yet with an 8.69 excitement rating atm :3

I'm not giving up on the Historic park, Rustic Greens was just an idea I had and acted upon it today. I'll post a few pics from my steam account after more work is done on the park.
_____

As for the industrial theme, I'm not entirely sure on that myself, I might use the steel building set to do that if I get to building that park. I'm gonna work on finishing Rustic Greens before I work on a different park.
_____

Just a side note, I might be switching to side projects every so often, since I have ADHD and have slight difficulty remaining on the same task for a long period of time.

This is my latest Project I've been working on, It's called Rustic Greens, An abandoned Golf Course that has been given to you to revamp and turn into an amazing amusement park! The park's famous roller coaster, Rolling Thunder, is found to be in working order, lucky for you!

Stats for Rolling Thunder
Excitement- 7.99 (Very High)
Intensity- 7.30 (high)
Nausea Rating- 3.31 (Medium)

Pics of the park-
[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]

I know the pics go weird at a distance, I'm still working on scenery. There needs to be more trees and plantation. This is just what I have so far. Any thoughts on what should be different? ^^
Love this idea its brill. As a keen golfer if you pay real attention to detail on what was the old holes this will look awesome.
Try adding raised tee off points to each hole. Some sand a even water on the the holes. Around what would be the greens. I'm sure you already on this. But this has inspired me to build something like this. What size map did you use.
Also making a club house as the entrance would look great. Please keep up with the pics I'm very interested in seeing you progress.
For Rustic Greens, I used the standard 128x128 size map. I'll have to find something to be the tees.

The entrance to the park and the rollercoaster station are one and the same, The castle where the rollercoaster station is the clubhouse for the golf course.

I'm adding more sand and water to the courses as well.

I'll keep working on this park tonight
Guess what! I just released my latest project, Rustic Greens, as a downloadable scenario now!

https://rctgo.com/downloads/view/16379

Feel free to tell me how I did :3

Also, I have more good news, I finally figured out how to add CSO's to the steam version of Platinum, so I obtained RCT2's Abstract and mechanical set, so I can do the Oil Rig or Ice Factory ideas now Smile
hi guys hi
Actually, I'm just going to go with a mechanical/Factory theme, no ice. I'm in the limbo stage of trying to figure out what to do next lol
I've finally decided on the idea for my next park. I'll be making a Splatoon themed park named Arowana Mall, a mall where everything is colored black so you can paint it however you want, just like where you paint and shoot ink everywhere in Splatoon.

I will be using CSOs for this park, but I'll be sure to include the links to the downloads needed for the park when I finish! Smile
(Feb 8, 2017, 11:25 PM)Blue1234 Wrote: Lately, I've been coming up with plenty ideas for parks, and I'd love to get some feedback. I'm not sure why, but RCT3 Platinum isn't in the list, but it's the one that I play on. If an idea gets enough comments wanting to see the park, I'll go and build it. Also know that I don't use Custom Scenery, since I have a nice, new computer I don't want to possibly infect with viruses, so I want to build these types of parks without the use of CS items.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Idea 1- Oil Rig themed park

An amusement park based on a large, abandoned oil rig in the middle of the ocean.

It would be a spooky/mechanical feel to it, and maybe sport a rollercoaster or two on the rig, along with water transportation to get to a different oil rig in the ocean.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Idea 2- Ice Factory themed park

An amusement park that takes place near a factory that cuts and supplies ice near the Antarctic, could have part of the ocean in the park.

It would be a winter/mechanical theme going on. Maybe using the glass walls to recolor as ice, and making use of the mist machines in the game

Idea 3- Retro theme park

An amusement park based on historic amusement rides.
[Image: 1*4n78_M7yalMq5UdQ_RbKnQ.jpeg]
This is a roller coaster from 1820, this is basically like a fun slide and a roller coaster combined, as single riders would race down a slope, and the cars would be returned to the top by the riders themselves(But I could use the lift-chain instead and let the riders off at the bottom). These kinds of coasters have always interested me for some reason.

The colonial scenery in the Platinum version would work extremely well for this idea!

Idea 4- Memorial to Roller Coasters theme park

In this idea, I'd be recreating roller coasters from certain abandoned theme parks and give people some history on the park and the coaster each one comes from. The theme park would have a broken down feel to it, and I'd have to make the scenery give that feel.

Which idea was your favorite? Vote now!

Any questions or ideas you have for the ideas I had here, feel free to comment! I posted these ideas hoping for some feedback!

For Idea #4, aside from abandoned theme parks, another idea would be to have defunct or shut down roller coasters such as Glissade at Busch Gardens Williamsburg or Jet Star from Knoebels amusement park.  Kinda like a graveyard/memorial to long gone roller coasters that aren't with us anymore.

One idea I'm personally working on is based off recreation coasters entirely, but it's not your average park.  That's all I'm gonna say.
hey blue 1234 please make bumbly bazaar in rct3 platinum if u can Wink
Actually, I've decided to try something different and create a scenario in RCT2, but maybe I'll get to it afterwards if I have the motivation ^^'

But I've recreated 1-3 scenarios if you check my profile ^^