ALIEN: The Ride - Round 257 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 257 Winner

Congratulations to OffbeatToaster's ALIEN: The Ride, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! ALIEN: The Ride beat the other three entries with 17 votes and 57% of the vote.

Description:
OffbeatToaster presents Alien: The Ride, a one-of-a-kind dark ride/roller coaster experience inspired by Revenge of the Mummy and Verbolten . Based on one of the greatest science fiction films ever made, Alien takes riders through some of the most terrifying moments from the movie. After a slow tour through the alien planet, riders blast off at 50 mph, soaring through the stars before racing through the corridors of the Nostromo on a series of airtime hills and a zero-gravity roll. Just when you think it’s safe, the train comes to a halt and riders come face to face with the monster itself before sending riders down a sharp drop, putting them on their escape from the ship, shooting them up a 95-foot tower before they plummet down to Earth.

Excitement: 52.63 (I assume it's this high because I used a CTR)
Intensity: 4.14
Nausea: 1.82

Since its an indoor coaster, the picture's can only do so much. Check out a pov here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhT6XMavIx0

Due to the wide variety of CS used, I've included a list of sets and download links within the download folder.

Votes cast:
Star Light - 6 votes
Jetblue - 4 votes
Cobra - 3 votes
ALIEN: The Ride - 17 votes
Congratulations! Very well deserved!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
A well-deserved victory from a great dark ride. MrNozem77 would be proud.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Thanks everyone!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQJ4pMy...jE-kXeN_YA
Congratulations. Smile
No surprise at all. Great job
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Congratulations on a well deserved win.
Team CoasterTech