So nice to meet you all!

Hello to everyone here! Really stoked to meet you wonderful folks.

A bit about myself: I'm quite the irregular player; started roughly around 2003-ish when my elder sister introduced me to the first one in the franchise. Though unable to make a whole lot in the game, the attracting visual style stayed with me since that encounter. Till about June 2015, I played the first two games on and off (with absolutely no focus except making money, might I shamefully add) after which I discovered OpenRCT2. Since then, I've devoted a lot of my spare time in the day to trying to improve, and make the building process more fun and engaging for me while trying to make as much eye-candy as possible. 

I usually focus on small scale rides, like the Gentle Car ride, the glorious Merry-Go-Round, and the like. 

Here's a little something I made yesterday and today:

Anyways, very excited to meet you lot!
[PS: A certain Empire of the Blazing nature suggested me to join this nice community; big love to the guy)
Currently working on a fictional Italian non-park. Expected release date: Soonâ„¢

[Image: QLvoQOM.png]
Hi and welcome. Already like the style of your work.
Hey and welcome! It's good to see a familiar face around here! If you've got questions, do let any of us know! Enjoy, mate!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Welcome to the site.
Team CoasterTech

RCT2 could use more dark rides, and you've made great use of custom scenery. Welcome.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay.