RCT3 NEED HELP ASAP! (Steam version of RCT3)

Hi Guys, so I was trying to reinstall RCT3 Platnium from Steam and as I downloaded one of the pools, I put it in the pools folder and the program says (The name of the pool).Pool but the rest of the things inside the pool folder say (Program).ovl and when I put the made pool on the pool folder it doesn't show up on game.  Frown Frown
(Feb 21, 2017, 10:27 AM)JackieG8991 Wrote: Hi Guys, so I was trying to reinstall RCT3 Platnium from Steam and as I downloaded one of the pools, I put it in the pools folder and the program says (The name of the pool).Pool but the rest of the things inside the pool folder say (Program).ovl and when I put the made pool on the pool folder it doesn't show up on game.  Frown Frown

Have you restarted the game. sometime mine don't show up unless I restart the game.

Also to confirm you put it in the pool folder via docs,rtc3,pools
(Feb 21, 2017, 02:46 PM)dedman86 Wrote:
(Feb 21, 2017, 10:27 AM)JackieG8991 Wrote: Hi Guys, so I was trying to reinstall RCT3 Platnium from Steam and as I downloaded one of the pools, I put it in the pools folder and the program says (The name of the pool).Pool but the rest of the things inside the pool folder say (Program).ovl and when I put the made pool on the pool folder it doesn't show up on game.  Frown Frown

Have you restarted the game. sometime mine don't show up unless I restart the game.

OH MY GOD I'M SUCH A DUMB DUMB! I FORGOT ABOUT DOCUMENTS! Ugh Thank you so much!! I was getting so tired of not being able to get the pools on my game!

(Feb 21, 2017, 03:38 PM)JackieG8991 Wrote:
(Feb 21, 2017, 02:46 PM)dedman86 Wrote: Have you restarted the game. sometime mine don't show up unless I restart the game.

OH MY GOD I'M SUCH A DUMB DUMB! I FORGOT ABOUT DOCUMENTS! Ugh Thank you so much!! I was getting so tired of not being able to get the pools on my game! I put my pools stuff inside the Program Files stuff ugh DUMB ME! Thank you!