Hello my name is John (historyfreak92)

Hey i am historyfreak92 that is an rct2 player, & I have heard about this website at TPR, so i thought I would stop by, & show my stuff but I am having one problem! I can't upload any of my screenshots, it said attachment is not allowed of what i choosed, & it's an BMP Screenshot file it's all i have! Frown  What can I do? I am having trouble! This is my first time here! Please help!
I'd try converting your screenshots into Jpegs or Png's, I know you can do this with Gimp. You should be able to find and download it online if you don't have it, here's a link:

https://www.gimp.org/

I hope this helps you out, welcome to RCTgo!
Team CoasterTech

Hey John! Welcome to the site!
As Chris said, you can use Gimp, but you can also use your everyday Paint.

I hope you enjoy the site! If you have questions, do let us know!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Feb 21, 2017, 02:32 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: As Chris said, you can use Gimp, but you can also use your everyday Paint.

Not sure if MS Paint can help him for converting an image file type like .png, .jpg/.jpeg and .gif into another one. But hey, welcome John! And have fun with us on the site!
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
Welcome. Glad you've decided to join us. We look forward to seeing your creations.

Paint can be used to convert BMP to JPG. Just go to Save As --> JPEG Image.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Thank you all i guess ill try to somehoe convert my image but itll take time!
Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to share your work with everyone else!
Alright! Here's my first screen for the day! This park is called Bumbly Beach from RCT1! I now built in in RCT2! It opened in 1920 in Kingsville Texas during the Roaring 20's, & it takes most inspirations from Blackpool Pleasure Beach as you can tell, & many more! I have edited this scenario to make it bigger because it was too small but i couldn't move the houses so sorry but I guess it's nice to live near or next to an amusement park but too noisy!

Welcome! Smile
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]