Video Awards General Discussion

Cluno Wrote:What program could i use to make movies in RCT3?
Well you can take video with F11 on your keyboard. Unless you have changed it. And then you can put the video together with Windows Movie maker. If you have Windows then you have windows movie maker. And you can always download it if you dont have it. You can make nice videos with it. I can answer all your video questions. I'm a pro at it.
oh that....i tried it but i just got all confudled(hah, i said confudled)

isnt there another program? can someone provide a link?so then i can enter a competition for a change Biggrin
[Image: sigsoaked5wv.jpg]
http://www.fraps.com/
-=RCT3X GUARDIAN=-
NOW -=RCT3X REBEL=-

[Image: ev0l0uo.jpg]
I use fraps to create funny videos for people to laugh at (were I'm not worried about quality), but not RCT3 b/c when you record RCT3 using it, it's glitchy, which inturn results in poor quality. You can record using fraps then import your vid with Windows Movie Maker (or any other editor) and add the 'speed up' effect to get some of the glitches out, but (Ctrl+Shift+F11) works the best. It will take some time recording using it, but the results are worth the time.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
NOW OPEN, GET FILMING!

Send in entries to [email protected]!
cool !
[Image: tpsig19pz.jpg]
Consider yourself emailed, all 22MB worth :lol:
[Image: banner.png]

Member Of The Month: March 2006
Hey, just so you all know, i have been selected to be a moderator for the video awards. So if anyone has a problem, question or concern, you can view my contact details in my profile.
when is this thing over? and can i use a video i made before this started?
Hey, sorry! I have been really busy!

I have selected soakedmaster to help me out with these, and i have just PM'ed him about it.

You have until the end of october to send any video entires in (which have already been used/made).

Thanks!