Joe AKA Brix

Hey all! You can call me Joe or Brix.
I'm obsessed with building rides...scenery is a distant second. I'm currently only playing RCT Classic on iPad, and having serious flashbacks to when it came out on PC. Happy times!
I'd love to share some of my designs but I'm having issues uploading. The only files it will let me choose from are photos, but they're not in the right format. If anyone has advice, I'd love to hear it.
Thanks! Glad to be here!
Information Kiosk 2 looks too intense for me.
Welcome to the site, Joe! I am also obsessed with building rides, but with scenery close behind! On your device, do you have anything that could possibly change the format? Say, instead of what you are using, change it to say, BMP, or JPEG?

That may fix your issue if you can find something.

Happy building!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Welcome, Joe.

BlazingEmpireHD is correct; converting the images to one of the accepted formats (I use JPEG) is a necessary step.
If you have access to a traditional computer, this step is very easy, since there are many programs, such as MS Paint and GIMP, with which you can convert an image to a different file type for free. Even if your images are on a mobile device, it's only a matter of emailing the pictures to yourself.
If you are exclusively on a mobile device and have no regular access to a standard computer, it may require a special app to convert the images, so finding a free one could be a bit of a challenge. Then again, you could still try just re-saving the screenshots and changing the extension to .jpg if possible on a mobile device.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Thanks for the advice...I'll try emailing to myself and opening on my laptop.

Sometimes the simple solution eludes us. - George Carlin
Welcome! Smile
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
Hi there; and welcome to RCTGo forums. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
Hi Joe,

I too play RCT Classic on iPad. As for uploading stuff to RCTgo, you need to purchase Toolkit expansion first of all to be able to export saved parks and rides from the game.

Then email yourself the export from the game, which would be td6 or sv6 file. I save the attachment from the email to my DropBox. You could use iCloud Drive at this point as well, I just tested that and it seems to be working. Then you can upload the file from iCloud Drive to this site.

As for images, I take a screenshot in the game or Ride Designer by pressing iPad Home and Power buttons at the same time. The screenshot gets saved into Photos app, where I can crop it if necessary. It's in PNG format that is acceptable here at RCTgo.

Hope this helps.
Thank you all for the welcome and the advice. I managed to upload from my laptop.