RCT Classic - iPad - upload issues

I would love to share some of my ride designs but I can't get past the iPad file system. The only option it gives me for upload source is my photos...and the screenshots are the wrong format. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I have no issues downloading or importing.
Information Kiosk 2 looks too intense for me.
I replied in your into post then noticed this one. Here is the repeat just in case:
redbobcat Wrote:I too play RCT Classic on iPad. As for uploading stuff to RCTgo, you need to purchase Toolkit expansion to be able to export saved parks and rides from the game.

Then email yourself the export from the game, which would be td6 or sv6 file. I save the attachment from the email to my DropBox. You could use iCloud Drive at this point as well, I just tested that and it seems to be working. Then you can upload the file from iCloud Drive to this site.

As for images, I take a screenshot in the game or Ride Designer by pressing iPad Home and Power buttons at the same time. The screenshot gets saved into Photos app, where I can crop it if necessary. It's in PNG format that is acceptable here at RCTgo.

Hope this helps.
I sent them to my email and am going to log in on my laptop. I don't have the game installed on it, but I should still be able to u/l the files.
Information Kiosk 2 looks too intense for me.