Qrelub Park - RCT Touch

i found this on the appstore today, apparently it was good enough to make it on the front page. funny thing is, this game is pretty bad. heres a park though
[Image: Bco0HGc.jpg]
[Image: 1wtfn3D.jpg]
[Image: m6K21Fo.jpg]
also the carousel somehow has a higher excitement rating than the woodie?
and the peeps are pretty stupid and cant find bathrooms or food. 3/10 game
Haven't even bothered to play the game. Luckily, the RCT2 port to Ios and such was good. Not like the horrendous RCT4
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
All the effort that was put into developing this game went to the design of the haunted house.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
the haunted house is pretty nice. also the coaster editor is horrid, i want to die everytime i use it
This looks like an even worse version of RCTW.....
Team CoasterTech

^oh yeah this game is a piece of you know what....

it takes forever to actually earn coins and the only other way is to pay for them, so its hard to actually build up the park
[Image: kdqU9M4.jpg]
At least RCTtouch tried.........tried to be like RCTW and it's unbridled terrible-ness.
Quote:At least RCTtouch tried.........tried to be like RCTW and it's unbridled terrible-ness.

This. I mean, I'm willing to give it credit... come on, it's a game made for the iPhone. You can't expect that much from a free game.
Some free games on the iPhone are very good. The game is simply trying to rip money out of ya. Not good.
its fun to play every once and a while but if you want to get new cards and upgrade stuff fast then you will need to drop a couple $$