Hi guys

Hi guys I'm name is Craig I'm from the UK currently living in Guernsey Channel Islands 

Been a fan of RCT since a very young age and only now getting back into it

As a newbie I will need some guidance into how to install new ride track/Scenarios as I have no idea how to do it 

Also are the any mods out there for rct/rct2?

And can you get scenarios that are on rct in rct2? 

Thanks for your guys help

Kind regards 
Craig
Welcome, Craig. It's always a pleasure to see new RCT2 players. I never have anything to talk about with the RCT3 players.

Quote:As a newbie I will need some guidance into how to install new ride track/Scenarios as I have no idea how to do it

After you've downloaded the file, the next step is moving it into the proper folder. I'm on Windows 7, so it looks like this:

Computer --> Local Disk --> Program Files (x86) --> Infogrames Interactive --> RollerCoaster Tycoon 2

Now, before you access the Tracks or Scenarios folders, hit the button that says Compatibility Files. Now when you access these folders, you will see your saved files. Any screenshots you've taken will also be located here. Move the files you've downloaded to the corresponding folder, i.e. if it's a track, move it to Tracks. If you don't hit Compatibility Files first, you will only see the default files.

This is also the procedure for locating files you want to upload to RCTgo. 

Quote:Also are the any mods out there for rct/rct2?

Many players here use a program called OpenRCT2. I prefer the original version, but OpenRCT2 eliminates many of RCT2's limitations, such as fixed clearances.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Welcome to the site! I was going to help you out on this, but it seems like Terry Inferno covered it.

Anyways, if you have more questions, do let us know!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Thanks for the welcome I'll sure try this next time I fire up my pc :-)
Welcome! Smile
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
Where can I find the OpenRCT2 and How do I install OpenRCT2 if I have the game on steam
Simply look up OpenRCT2.org. Download the latest downloadable version. You could also consider joining the forums as well for more information.

Hope this helps you out!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!