Vote for your favorite track! Round 259

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 259 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Let's have a great round!

#1: El Grande

[Image: 58b394e0b814e.png]

#2: The Fly

[Image: 58b39d58caf65.jpg]

#3: Crazy Canyon MineTrain Coaster

[Image: 58b72f1a9200a.jpg]

#4: Bravery

[Image: 58c1f1e97395c.png]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Thursday, March 16
May very well be a close one! Good luck to everyone involved!

Note: I've now reached 500 posts. So, there's that.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
This round definitely will be close. Many good coasters this round.
What a round!

El Grande - This is cute! I love the little layout, and the scenery is fantastic
The Fly - Very cool, however it felt a bit bland
Crazy Canyon - Cool! Planet Coaster is a nice game, and I like this
Bravery - This is great as well! The layout isn't the smoothness, but I love the setting lots.

I'm pretty tied between El Grande and Bravery, and in the end, El Grande slightly takes it
I need a new signature.
El Grande - Interesting color scheme (area-wise, not just the coaster), and I really like the custom flowers. I'm trying to find something negative to say about this entry (in a constructive sense, not trying to be a jerk of course), yet there's really nothing for me to nitpick. Good entry.

The Fly - A bit too large for my tastes (not that coasters can't be that large, this is just too large for it to be a realistic woodie in my opinion). The overall look of the coaster is a bit bland as Chima said, but the landscaping around the coaster has been done very well. Not the winner of this round in my opinion, but certainly a good entry.

Crazy Canyon MineTrain Coaster - Similar to The Fly in the sense that it's quite bland. I understand it's set in a desert canyon, but certainly there's ways to improve the overall aesthetic of the area without destroying the intended look. Layout-wise this coaster is very solid, my only complaint is that it ends a bit too abruptly after the final lift hill, perhaps a few more airtime hills after the helix were in order, but I feel some more exploration with the layout is in order.

Bravery - No Limits 2? Really? This is probably one of the best landscaping jobs we've seen out of NL2 thus far in Build-It! and frankly I'm impressed. The layout is good as well, however the pacing really detracts from the positives of the ride. One specific was when the train seemed ready to roll backwards when cresting an airtime hill, perhaps it was intended to feel like that, but when the train slows that much it takes the excitement out of the ride. From a realistic standpoint coaster trains do slow down considerably while traversing ride elements, however; this change in speed is most perceptible from the ground watching. While on-board one rarely notices the relatively minor speed changes. That being said, pacing is something that is rather difficult to perfect in the 3D games of this genre. Practice does make perfect as they say.

Overall I feel that El Grande is the best coaster in the round and it has claimed my vote. Bravery is a close second, however; as I had no nitpicks or even CC in general for El Grande it garners the win over Bravery which did manage to field some CC.
Team CoasterTech

Well this is one of the closest and most evenly matched rounds I have seen in the year I have been on rctgo. I would talk about each of the entires but everything has already been said. My vote is for El Grande. Good luck to all and Ride On
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect