RCT3 Nostalgia Pack Scenarios?

I'm thinking about starting a large project where I rebuild parks from the past, A nostalgia Scenario Pack if you think of it like that.

I'm curious about the feedback I'll be getting about this idea, as I recently uploaded my own version of Factory Capers.

I'm considering delving into the RCT1 universe and recreating Rotting Heights, since it looked interesting from what I saw.

However, All of my reconstruction of the parks will not be perfect, as I may add my own touches to the scenery or the pathway design.

Just thought I'd talk about this idea in my mind in case anyone is interested in it.
Sounds like a good idea and I think people would like to replay these parks in RCT3.
Team CoasterTech

Okay, I've made a list of parks I want to remake from RCT 1 and 2, which I'll organize into 4 packs consisting of 5 parks in each pack. I'll remain CSO Free so other players can play the parks without the hassles of downloading CS sets.

I will list off the packs and their contents later tonight, Along with the idea that I will be starting to work on one of the parks from the first pack tonight. Just expect there to be plenty of RCT1 parks in the list of parks I plan to rebuild.

Okay, So I plan to release these parks and scenario packs sometime in the future!

Scenario Pack 1 will contain...
-Forest Frontiers (RCT1)
-Bumbly Beach (RCT1)
-Pokey Park (RCT1)
-Sherwood Forest (RCT2)
-Micro Park (RCT1)

Scenario Pack 2 will contain...
-Amity Airfield (RCT2)
-Fun Fortress (RCT1)
-Trinity Islands (RCT1)
-Whispering Cliffs (RCT1)
-Grand Glacier (RCT1)

Scenario Pack 3 will contain...
-Three Monkeys Park (RCT1)
-Dynamite Dunes (RCT1)
-Diamond Heights (RCT1)
-Electric Fields (RCT2)
-Rotting Heights (RCT1)

Scenario Pack 4 will contain...
-Roman Village (RCT1)
-Mineral Park (RCT1)
-Haunted Harbor (RCT1)
-Prison Island (RCT2)
-Thunder Rock (RCT1)

I'm starting to get to work on Scenario Pack 1 over the course of this week. I plan to upload a folder with all 5 parks in it to make it easier to download them instead of searching individually for all of them.

That's all I have for now, and I hope you'll like the future results! Smile
I'm just telling you guys right now that I'm trying to play through the RCT1 game to get better looks and angles for the parks for the scenario packs, so it is going to be quite some time before I get any made ^^'
Have you considered adding Paradise Pier to any of the nostalgia packs? That'd be pretty cool.