RCT Classic iOS file delete - help needed

Hello all!  Recently found RCT Classic on iPad and have been loving every minute of it.  I played RCT and RCT2 on my PC "back in the day".  I immediately purchased the expansions and the toolkit and have enjoyed downloading track file from this site!  Thanks to anyone that has uploaded a file, oven probably downloaded it. Lol.  Here's my question:  sometimes I forget if I've downloaded a file or not and import it again, causing duplicate rack files files. Is there a way to delete the duplicate file on an ipad?
Yes, there is. From FAQ at the official site:
Quote:Saved Park and Ride Design files can be deleted or renamed by holding a finger on the file name while viewing the list of files on the saving or loading interface. For example to delete a Saved Park select “Load Saved Park” on the title screen then hold a finger on the park you wish to delete – a menu will pop up giving you the option to delete or rename the file. To delete a Ride Design file you need to be viewing a list of Ride Design files while saving a new Ride Design from the game.

Don't ask me why they made it that way.  Tongue

Here is another useful shortcut: holding a finger on the map icon in the top right corner will bring up options menu.
Thank you!   That's the craziest place to put that, but at least it works!