Hi, I have experience playing RCT3

I'd ask the same as Chris, because imo, Planet Coaster is way more superior to RCT3. RCT3's a great game, but it is no match to Planet Coaster. I'm sorry, it's just the way it is. lol

Also, never mention that horrid.......y'know what, I'm not even gonna mention it!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Agreed. Planet coaster is far superior, if you play like silvarret does.(No offense to an other PC players. He is just the first who comes to mind)
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
well one issue with PC is you need a high end computer, and if you dont have it then you cant run it. which is why i dont like it.
^ That isn't an issue with the game... what you just said is basically the same as someone disliking the new Halo or Call of Duty or Dishonored 2 (or whatever you kids play nowadays on console) because you can't play it on your PS3 or Xbox 360. Technology advances as time progresses, a game not being able to run on older technology doesn't make it worse than a game that can.
Team CoasterTech

This has become the most controversial introduction thread we've seen in quite some time.

Welcome, President Trump.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!