Just a few basics.

To start with, I would like to see some basic generic food joints like you would find on any midway, trailered Fries, Fried Dough in your basic trailered shapes with the awnings. I usually have to create those out of the scenery tiles. Peeps don't actually use them of course. I reluctantly place the game food stalls out there because they are needed. But realistically, I haven't seen 'many' food stands out there on midways in the shape of giant cups or giant sandwiches.
I also wonder when they will have a patch that will allow the Ferris wheel (standard one) to rotate in normal direction (ccw). The other wheels; 'Spooky wheel', and 'Western wheel' have the option to go either way.

Judging from what I am seeing in these expansion packs that are out or coming out, I am impressed and confident that most of our desires will at some point be a reality. The game designers are definitely moving in the right direction and are doing it relatively much quicker than one might expect from game designers. This shows a real dedication to meeting the customers desires and a passion for the amusement park and carnival simulation.
Some good points there Biggrin From the screenshots we have seen a generic stall with the frotier logo above it, hopefully meaning we can customize it, selling what we want Biggrin
I think that the ferris wheel thing is a good idea, but the food stalls are supposed to look like "cartoons" because the game has that sort of art style. :roll:
I thought, and still think there isnt enough variety of Food/Drink outlets....were not blessed with as many as we had in RCT".
I totally agree. They sorta dropped the ball on generic themed food stalls. But I think that WILD! could also use a fw more new coaster types. Well, hey, at least this won't be a waste of money like the RCT2 expansions.
agreed....one simple element which is needed, is Tables.I dont see any people in parks eating of their laps.Unless they have a packed lunch of course....simple, but common sense:wink:
G Force Junkie Wrote:agreed....one simple element which is needed, is Tables.I dont see any people in parks eating of their laps.Unless they have a packed lunch of course....simple, but common sense:wink:

You know there's some custom tables that at fellow made.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
I installed them.....and got a lock-up on both attempts.So i uninstalled them...its common sense really, peeps need TABLES.You wouldnt catch me eating a whopper on my lap.......pickles everywhere.