RCT2 RCT2 disc: 2004-2017 (April Fools)

Disc drive closed prematurely and crunched my beloved...

[Image: yeQjeuD.jpg]

The end of an era.

Finished projects are saved on my computer along with screenshots, so they will continue to be uploaded. That includes Brookwood Gardens.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
If you need the game again, I recommend GOG.com. I got all three games when they where on sale there.
Steam also works too, RCT2 Triple Thrill Pack is around $5 when not on sale, $3 when on sale I believe (or that's the price for RCT1 and it's really $10 and $5).
Team CoasterTech

Yeah, I have the steam version, which includes the Time Twister and Wacky Worlds for possibly a lower price.
*plays funeral music for the RCT2 Disc*
Dang man, that sucks! Though, if you want more discs, Amazon has them for pretty cheapo.

I would just lend ya one of mine...but yeah. Lol
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Sucks that your disc got destroyed. Sometimes these things happen, and it sucks.
Thank you all for your condolences.

It has been brought to my attention that the game can be played without the use of a disc. However, this could also be interpreted as a sign that it's time to find other games or hobbies other than RCT2. This disc has given me 13 great years, and it seems almost silly to me that the fraction of my life that I've spent on this game should outlast the very disc I use to play it.

EDIT: I have decided to switch mediums and focus my free time on RCTW. Aside from RCT2 Build It! entries that have already been built, all of my projects will be made in RCTW.

There are certainly enough accessible projects with screenshots ready for Build It! to last until the end of the year, and Brookwood Gardens will conclude within a few chapters.
¡Viva Mexico!
rip. f.

just get openrct2 and itll work fine
It's time to start fresh on a new canvas. RCTW disc should arrive on Tuesday.
¡Viva Mexico!
*Breaks good disc with amazing game*
*Gets crappy game when there's a much better option*
Yeah that sounds like a great plan, I agree with Drew get openRCT2
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]