its good to be back, guys

after almost 5 long yrs iam back....i did put some screenshots up  of the Shockwave SFOT and iam working on a few other rides....wanting to know if i can still get the same things i was getting in 2012 for CS. or did some of the websites shut down? iam getting back in to playing RCT 3 becouse iam taking a break from GTA V Biggrin Biggrin  (no offence but it  gets old real quick) and i want to start building parks again...back in 2012 i had a really good park i was going to put  up but my ACER p.o.c went south on me Eek so ill be on here every so often ...let me know if you have any coasters you want designed and ill do what i can. i have an old XP that iam using for RCT 3  its newer then the acer,but iam limited on what i can do becouse RCT 4,no limits, no limits2 wont work. anyway names Red  and glad to meet everyone

wasnt trying to put up 2 pics of my truck
R3DN3CK
Welcome back! I wasn't here 5 years ago, so I'd not know you. As for sites, I am certain one or two, or even more sites have closed down based on lack of activity. I have no idea if any site that provides this nature of downloads has gone kaput. You'll have to ask someone else.

Anyways, welcome back to the site! Hope ya enjoy~
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Welcome back. There are very few left who were here five years ago, so almost every face you see will likely be a new one.

If you're looking for CS, the Custom Scenery Depot (<-- clickable link) is still open for business. I've downloaded plenty of sets from there, though RCT3 and my PC have a rather turbulent relationship.

We look forward to seeing your RCT3 creations; there are very few active builders left, so you will likely become popular very quickly once you publish your designs. Additionally, if your RCT2 disc still works, it couldn't hurt to dust it off, as interest in RCT2 has grown considerably since you were here last.

My pride and joy is also metallic blue.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Hello there; welcome back to the forums! I certainly wasn't here 5 years ago, but it's good to see old users of a forum returning.