RCT Wild Beta Testing Coming Soon

Hi, betatesting for wild is coming soon, so you can try to get in by going to the atari betatest site at: http://betatests.net/
Good Luck Biggrin
----
Atari and Frontier Developments, Ltd are very pleased to announce the betatest for the upcoming RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Wild! expansion. Sign-ups are now available, so make sure youâre profile is up to date (especially system specs) and make a request today. You must own RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 already to participate in this beta. Please write âRCT3❠in the âWhat other games do you play?❠section of your profile (this is very important). We anticipate the beta start date to be early in the first week of September and will update the news here accordingly.

The system specs for this betatest are:

· Retail version of RollerCoaster Tycoon 3
· 1Ghz Processor
· 128 MB System RAM; 256 MB for XP
· 32MB Video Card or higher with hardware T&L
· Update 2 recommended

RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3: Wild! combines thrilling coasters with extreme animal parks. This game is much more than an expansion with more coasters, new characters and gameplay additions that extend the RollerCoaster Tycoon experience. Dozens of new adrenalin pumping attractions and breathtaking rides will make fans roar with delight â itâs an all-new spin on this popular franchise. Keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle, itâs going to be a Wild! Beta!

With Best Regards,

Atari and Frontier Developments
----

Also see my thread 'the beta line for Wild!', but only if you have permissions to see the Soaked! beta forum.

edit: pinning this
[Image: 7.jpg]
i hope they let me try it this time...
[Image: sigsoaked5wv.jpg]
Its now started!

DO NOT POST BETA MATTERIAL ON THESE FORUMS PLEASE!
well...are you guyz doing it? cause for some reason when i press the downloads thing..it says "please choose"...then thats it!! well i give up...i'll just wait for it to come out :evil:
[Image: sigsoaked5wv.jpg]
The site won't work for me :cry:
-=RCT3X GUARDIAN=-
NOW -=RCT3X REBEL=-

[Image: ev0l0uo.jpg]
Yeh, it got hacked again! Email BTA if you want to take part!
how do you take part !
[Image: tpsig19pz.jpg]
Check out the Atari general RCT3 disscussion and have a look there. You will need to email Beta Test Admin (BTA) or PM him.
Unpinning this since the beta is nearly over and there are no more openings Smile

Cheers
[Image: 7.jpg]