No svd for sid error fix for Mac users

So for the Macintosh users who were confused on how to fix the svd for sid error when using CS in RCT3, there's actually a very simple method of fixing this, and the first time I figured it out I got so angry because of how simple it was. So when you download CS and extract the .zip or .rar file (I use Unarchiver to extract rar files, which you can get at the App Store for free) there should be a folder that contains all of your CS. Some CS folders have multiple files inside of them, and basically, I'm guessing that when you insert a CS file into the game, the game basically tries to find the .ovl's, but there are too many files for it to look through so it just crashes. So to fix this, here's all you have to do...

So let's take Weber's Boulders and Brush as an example, a CS file that I originally couldn't use because of the error. What most people would do is take an entire CS folder and just put it into the Style/Themes folder in the game, but that's not what you do. Go inside of your CS file first and check if there is ANOTHER file that's holding the .ovl's. THAT is the file that's going into the Style/Themed and not the entire thing. So after you extract the .zip or .rar file of Weber's Boulders and Brush, the file should say "WeberFoliageSet1.1". Go inside of that file and you should find a Readme and another file saying "WeberFoliage Set". Take the "WeberFoliage Set" file and put that into your Style/Themed file in the game and it should work.

I'm not sure if someone already beat me at exposing this information for unaware Mac users but I realize this problem has irritated many Mac users so I just wanted to help out. Hopefully this was helpful Smile

(Note: If there are any .ovl's that have a "paper" icon, don't worry about that. They should still work anyways)