Introducing myself and my Planet Coaster content | BBP Games

Hello Everyone!
My name is Knolan, otherwise known as BBP Games on both Youtube and Steam.

So what am I doing here on RCTGo?
Well I don't play much of the RCT franchise anymore but instead I play Planet Coaster. I don't really "Play" it as much but more of building a vast variety of creations and recreations for other players/users to use! I am also using the creations and recreations I make for videos on my youtube channel. Then again, the recreations is something that should be up on the channel as that's where everyone is making recreation requests.

What are Creations and Recreations?
In case if you are not familiar with my work/channel, here is what i do:
- Recreations of real-world rides/attractions
- Creations of my own creativity
- Live Builds where we build creations Live
- Live spotlights where we will show off your creations that you send in Live
- Behind the Scenes of creations
- Workshop Collection Sets

What's Next?

- Well if you have any requests/suggestions for a recreation, feel free to send me a message, send a comment, or get a hold of me any way you can as I would love to hear what you have to say! 
- You can sit back and relax while you wait for future content to be released on my channel or simply here on the RCTGo forums. Please note however that not all my work will be uploaded here but instead just some of my favourites and ones i really believe you need to check out.

Want to Contact me? Here is how:
Discord
Channel
Twitter

Well other than that, I'll see you around! Biggrin
[Image: .eJwtyMENwyAMAMBdGADHQChkG5cgEinBCLuvqrv...height=361]
Welcome to the site, Knolan! I'm so very excited to see you here! I'm ready to see some new faces and new creations that will knock the socks off of many! I do like the very detailed explanation you sent. Very easy to read!

If you have questions for us, do let us know! We'll be glad to help out.

Mucho hellos, enjoy!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Welcome. This is by far the most colorful thread I've seen on this site that doesn't include screenshots.

This site could use more Planet Coaster content, so it would be nice to see its popularity increase.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
(Apr 15, 2017, 03:29 AM)Terry Inferno Wrote: Welcome. This is by far the most colorful thread I've seen on this site that doesn't include screenshots.

This site could use more Planet Coaster content, so it would be nice to see its popularity increase.

Would it be possible to have a Planet Coaster tab somewhere so that way I have a place i can regularly post Planet Coaster content (videos and workshop links) and so people who still uses this site can easily find said Planet Coaster content
id send a pm to justin then so he can add it. i know there are a couple other people here who have PC so makes sense to have a section for it.
Hello Knolan, welcome to the site! I'm looking forward to seeing your works.
Team CoasterTech