RCT3 Custom Rides & Stalls

Hi guys, im new here so apologies if i have posted in the wrong section, as the title suggests, im wondering if there is any custom rides and stalls for RCT 3, i can only seem to find coasters etc, but thats not what i want, well not yet anyway. Im wanting normal rides and stalls, thats if this is in possible to mod.
Thanks if you can help out.
Welcome to the site. So custom rides and stalls are what you need, we should be able to help with that. In RCT3 we have CTR's(Custom Track Ride) which is a custom coaster style you can download, and we have CFR's(Custom Flat Ride) In the Roller Coaster enthusiast world carnival style rides are called flat rides. This link it to the Custom Scenery Depots CFR page.
http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....ds;cat=160
As for custom stalls I recommend this set, http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....;down=1093
This set is a little complicated to install but once you get in you have invisible stalls that can sell anything you want and custom buildings can be built around them. I hope all of this helped and once again welcome to the site. If you have any questions just ask. Someone here is always glad help.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Thanks very much, i read somewhere about scenery but i just assumed that would be trees and such, maybe i was wrong.
Thanks for the help and the links.

I found a ride from the link you gave me , and it gave me this description.
This ride skin is for the Crazy Dance CFR from CFH-Rides.

Is this the actually ride, do i need the actual ride.
(Apr 21, 2017, 01:50 PM)craigibhoy Wrote: Thanks very much, i read somewhere about scenery but i just assumed that would be trees and such, maybe i was wrong.
Thanks for the help and the links.

I found a ride from the link you gave me , and it gave me this description.
This ride skin is for the Crazy Dance CFR from CFH-Rides.

Is this the actually ride, do i need the actual ride.

Sorry so late. You probably won't even see this.

That is just a skin. Skins just change the look of things. You need the Crazy Dance ride made by CFH-Rides. I'll fill you in on my experience with CFH-Rides. They could be the BEST LOOKING rides ever made! The only drawback is their rides really eatup game memory. I have found that if I have a lot of vanilla rides and CFR's I can only put maybe 1 or 2 CFH-Rides in. Also, depending on the complexity of their design, Maybe none work.
Don't get me wrong, these are the most realistic looking and operating rides you will probably see for this game.
It just disappoints me that they are just too extravagant for the game's system. I have an Intel Quad Core Processor running at 3 GHz, Nvidia GT680 Video Card, 16 GB memory, Creative Labs Recon 3D sound card. Most of the time when I place a CFH-Rides Flat ride in, the game crashes and gives me an "Out of memory" error. I created a Sandbox park and started placing all of them in it. With nothing else in the park I made it to 10 rides before it crashed. Like I said, these could be the best rides ever made for RCT3, if they only worked all of the time.
where do i find the Balloon bounce CFR at? Frown

(Apr 21, 2017, 11:58 AM)craigibhoy Wrote: Hi guys, im new here so apologies if i have posted in the wrong section, as the title suggests, im wondering if there is any custom rides and stalls for RCT 3, i can only seem to find coasters etc, but thats not what i want, well not yet anyway. Im wanting normal rides and stalls, thats if this is in possible to mod.
Thanks if you can help out.

i can't find balloon bounce cfr anywhere! its gone! <Frown