will there be another update?

Will there be anymore updates like before Soaked! came out? Would anybody here really know? LOL!
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
i don't know either !
[Image: tpsig19pz.jpg]
Do you mean a patch for RCT3 or for Soaked?

We may get one for Saoekd after the release of WILD!
Yeah, the patches..
5 videos FOR YOU
yeah a new one is coming out

also that patch is going to contain an engine which is going to put in-game advertising
[Image: sigsoaked5wv.jpg]
I think the patch you are thinking of is Wild :wink:
Quote:in-game advertising
what is that about?
[/quote]
5 videos FOR YOU
When u say in game advertising do u mean trailers of other games from atari/frontier or an improved advertising engine for your park?
-=RCT3X GUARDIAN=-
NOW -=RCT3X REBEL=-

[Image: ev0l0uo.jpg]
tiamat1990 Wrote:also that patch is going to contain an engine which is going to put in-game advertising

Where did he say that?
[Image: 7.jpg]
i'll just look for that post...here ya go!!

Quote:RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 to feature rich media ads within game environments!!!

Atari has signed a deal with US firm Massive Inc. to incorporate rich media adverts into popular PC management sim RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 with a new downloadable update. According to website New York Business, the ads will appear in parts of the game environment - such as billboards and shop windows - and will change dynamically as the game progresses.

They will be incorporated when players download an optional update which will also include enhancements to the game.

As reported previously, Massive predicts that in-game advertising via its network can contribute between USD1-2 in incremental profit per unit. Global advertisers already signed up include Coca-Cola, Dunkin' Donuts, Honda, Intel, Nestlé, Paramount and T-Mobile.

told ya peoples, i am wise Biggrin hehe
[Image: sigsoaked5wv.jpg]