Vote for your favorite track! Round 262

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 262 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Let's have a great round!

#1: Rattlesnake

[Image: 58fd5a353ae4a.png]

#2: Tapu Lele

[Image: 58fe007e4e268.png]

#3: RED THUNDER

[Image: 58fe26e681aff.jpg]

#4: Core

[Image: 58fe35aa732d5.png]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Tuesday, May 2
Pretty interesting round. My vote goes to Rattlesnake, it seems to be the only coaster that's completed enough.
The two RCT3's weren't bad, but each are mediocre and have their fair share of critiques/issues.
The other RCT2...you know why I didn't vote for it.

At this point, it really could go either way, so good luck to everyone in this round!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Oh man this round is pretty bleh

Rattlesnake- Got my vote, simply because it has a theme and a decent building to it, the track design is a somewhat unique thing but pretty simple, and really lacking in outside scenery and terraforming, I know the desert is flat but you could've done a lot more with it, I know you who built this and you know I mentioned it to you

Tapu Lele- At first look, this entry seems like it could be good, and then you look at it for more than half a second and realize there's no scenery but trees, and right in front of the station there's absolutely nothing, and even some of the trees in the bottom right corner of the first shot look very lazily put in, as they look very grid-like. Also note that it's not a good idea to put the ratings window in a first screenshot of a build it coaster, in case it wins, cause that would look really bad on the website's homepage

RED THUNDER-Its an air-powered vertical coaster not made by Terry Inferno, need I say more? But honestly though there's like no scenery here and yes I realize its all vanilla but cmon its just bland and really unfinished

Core- This is also vanilla scenery only, I think. I mean the only redeeming part about this entry is the somewhat cool glass building over the queue line, but other than that in lacks in really any theme or scenery, at least there's some terraforming though
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Rattlesnake: gets my vote for its theme and unique layout, but feels really underdeveloped as a whole- the scenery should match the depth of the story.

Tapu Lele: Looks nice, but overly generic. Layout seems a little wonky and all over the place too.

Red Thunder: I like the name, but with an air powered coaster and a short layout, there needs to be more scenery to make the ride more effective. Also, there's no excuse for not banking those turns if you're trying to build a realistic coaster.

Core: It's nice to see an inverted coaster in the competiton. This would be my second choice to win. It looks great with all the trees, but like all the other entries, it needs more to make it stand out. Also, if you can download CS, a little goes a long way, even if its just custom supports.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQJ4pMy...jE-kXeN_YA
Well, I'm olive. XD

Core is finished. I worked on that for 2  weeks. And I'm told now it's not?!
Just because something has no CS doesn't mean it's bad.
Coughcoughcoughmedievalmonstercoughcough
But I'm fukd because, well, I apperently suck XD
Thats ok I just entered for fun.
I'm useless, but not for long, the future, is coming on
@Slurp
The problem with Core is that pure lack of theming, there are 2 generic glass buildings[, some trees and that's it really, and I know that RCT3's vanilla scenery does have quite a few themes you can work with, so its ok to not use cs, but it's not excuse to make your entry lack any kind of actual theming
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

This Okay. I can't see how the others are themed but oh well
Slurp, there are entries that take two weeks to produce that are way better. You can do better, just simply do not limit yourself. Either that or you produce stuff slower than a snail. Wink
BELIEVE ME, I wouldn't limit myself if I could. Sadly my computer can't download CS so I'm stuck making epic fails for the time being
It can't download CS? Can you explain why? Maybe we can help you out.