Experimenting with ORCT2

After about 37 years of denying its existence and hiding in the vanilla shadows, I've finally gone through the arduous process of clicking a download link and utilizing the modern version of RCT2.

So here is Superman: Rapid Descent, my first coaster built in a public server. 

[Image: wlb6Vdu.jpg]
[Image: 7w1egIf.jpg]
[Image: v4PqlEV.jpg]
[Image: PPwmEJu.jpg]

NCSO except for the grey path. Very few cheats were used since clearance checks were only deactivated for about two minutes, so it's still about 96% vanilla.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
And the legend of your OpenRCT2 coaster list begins, glad to hear you've made the upgrade and very nice work on this coaster.
Team CoasterTech

Looks good. I've always thought Dive coasters were kinda short n so is this but this at least looks INSANE
I'm useless, but not for long, the future, is coming on
No cs except for the path
Um what about those supports?
Looks great though *slowly chants one of us, one of us*
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

You have no idea how much this makes me happy you finally joined. Not only that, you've joined Tycoon Paradise and have become a better rank than me.
1) No fair!!!!
2) Great job1
3) Enjoy OpenRCT2.

I cannot stress enough to any who do not have it, how, just how freakin' much better it is. If you still don't have OpenRCT2, get it. It's free, y'know.

Excited to see more from you, Terry!

Sharing in the feat of doing something in an OpenRCT2 server...here's a sneak peak of what I've been doing.

Drakar - B&M Inverted coaster - Translates into Dragon in.....I forget. ._.

Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Apr 28, 2017, 09:26 PM)naveisawesome Wrote: Um what about those supports?

The same vanilla supports that can be found on Steel Cobra, Spyder, and Rogue One.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
@Terry how the heck did you get those, I've never seen those scenery pieces before

(May 1, 2017, 11:50 PM)naveisawesome Wrote: @Terry how the heck did you get those, I've never seen those scenery pieces before
You mean that you never saw those support objects? Look at that attachement, it's basically what Terry used for his supports. They are found in the main tab (Walls and roofs) and the Mechanical themeing, so this is pure NCSO.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
I am rather shocked you've never seen this stuff, Nave. You must never play this game, or you've never used these objects or selected them.

Seems like you've got a bit of a revelation ahead of ya.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Yeah a revelation alright, I thought those were just random bars or whatever, had no idea they could be used for supports, I've always just assumed when I see them on rides that they're cs, wow