RCT3 Crash while activating objects in loading process

Hi everyone! New to the forum, so hope I'm posting this right. If you need any more information, please let me know.

A few years back I made a big park with all kinds of custom scenery, attractions, etc. To make sure I could open the parks again on other computers I backed up the Style/Themed folder. That old computer has been dead for over two years now, and I was going to try and open the parks on my new computer. I installed RCT3 again and placed the Style/Themed folder in. As you might see, I forgot to copy all other custom downloads which were not placed in Style/Themed. Some of my parks still open, but parks with considerably more custom scenery crash while opening (at the part of activating objects). I think it's because a download I used is missing, but I'm not sure if it could also be something else. Is there a way to find out, maybe by the saved park files, which files are missing? Are there any other options you might want to advise me? 

Hope you can help me out!
i believe the park cleanup applications shows what cs/ctrs/cfrs etc in each park.... other than that theres no other way
Hello mate and welcome to the site! If you have more questions, do let us know! Enjoy.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Thank you so much! CleanUp indeed has an option which literally tells you which custom scenery is missing. I'm now going to try to find the downloads and will let you know if it will work again after I find them.

I managed to get the parks starting up again! Thanks for pointing out that option.
My newest version of the park still crashes ingame after a few minutes, but I had that on my old computer as well. Could just be the size of the park becoming too big, so I'll try to build again from a previous version and see if the same happens.