Just got rct2...advice?

Hi guys, I just bought rct2 from amazon. I am just asking for tips, advice, and stuff like that. Any insight is welcome. Thanks.

Also, is there a sandbox mode?
Check out my Youtube Channel!
Subscribe? Maybe? No? OK.
The only tip I can give is play to your own heart's content. Don't let people shove all over you.

And yes, there is a sandbox mode.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Quick question though, how do you get to the sandbox mode from the orct2 menu
Don't be afraid to experiment with the scenery pieces, just because it's a support or a wall doesn't mean you can't use it for other things.
Team CoasterTech

In ORCT2, sandbox mode can be accessed using the cheats toolbar. To find said toolbar, locate the tiny, green Options button in the top right corner of the ORCT2 launcher. Click the tab with the gears, then check the box that says Cheats under Toolbar if it isn't already checked. The next time you open a scenario, you should see a button that looks like a green shovel. Click and hold this and you should see the Enable sandbox mode option.

In standard RCT2, there is no sandbox mode, though most builders create (or download) a blank workbench scenario with no money and a passive objective (i.e. build 10 roller coasters). This is the closest you can get in the original game.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Congratulations on buying the greatest game ever made. Have fun! Biggrin
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
RCT2 is probably the best rct game, so enjoy!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Thanks everybody.
I'd create a Sandbox scenario to play around with constructing coasters and scenery. Maybe, also; knock out an easy Scenario or two to get the feel of a park in action.
RCT2 is the best of the series, even without Open RCT2, despite it's craze.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975