Riggs is Back

Hey Everyone,

Just downloaded RCT Classic on my phone. I really wanted to use Amazing Earl, Buggy's and my rides. Turns out that you can just email them to yourself, open the email on the phone and tap the attachment and RCTC does the rest. I know lots of you may already know this. I was just so excited that I can walk around with the game in hand and use my own rides and others.

On a personal note. I am so happy to see many RCT community members using the rides I made ages ago. So long that I couldn't tell you where to begin anymore. Go ask Earl. LOL!

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know ya'll and maybe trying out some scenarios and landscapes.

Riggs
(I know Earl's rides were better. He had a deft hand at it for sure.)
So you're the guy who created the rides like "Riggs Extreme Tumbler" and "Riggs Extreme Hurricane"? Wow; those are some of the rides I like to build in my parks.

Welcome to the forums, Riggs! Enjoy your stay!
Welcome back Riggs, nice to see a 'vintage' member return. If you're looking at trying some custom scenarios out I'd suggest looking through BlazingEmpireHD's download page, he's probably made close to 100 and a good amount of them are easily on par with the RCT1 scenarios.

Hope you enjoy your stay (again)!
Team CoasterTech

Aint no way! Hey Riggs! Your rides were and are awesome! As Chris suggested, you can try some of my scenarios out, if ya like!

If you have questions, do not be afraid to ask! So cool to see such an epic member here!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
RCT Classic is a great game. Welcome to the forums.
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
Thanks everyone. Good to be back. Hellraiser was my absolute favorite build. I think it turned out just the way I wanted. I use it in my horror area of my parks. I think I'm going to refresh my memory and try another ride. I've already picked the name and movement. Just have to start the 3D build.
Oh! I am excited to see that! Maybe you can re-make your name?! With the help of the ever-growing popularity of RCT Classic and OpenRCT2, trying to build more things for the game would help a lot for your popularity.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Well now. Apparently owning RCT through Steam negates the use of both the ride editors. That's a bummer. I can find my old expansion disks but not my main RCT2 disc. My Windows XP computer went down a few months ago so it doesn't look like I can make any more rides. Unless someone who can break down a ride and send me the pics would be willing to do so. I would need Enterprise, Twist and Pirate Ship. Anybody? My old breakdowns were on my XP machine. I will send back pics and you can recompile for me.

My email is [email protected]

Send a zip file!

Riggs