Hey

Hi,

My name is James But you can call me Jam. I'm 10 years old and I love video games and Rollercoasters. I have been playing RCT for about 5 years now and I still love it <3. I do Youtube too,You can find it by clicking Here. I will be posting lots of stuff from RCT3 as that is the best RCT game xD.

Thanks 
iJamgo64_

PS. You can't have a signature untill 10 posts so that's why it's under this xD.

", monospace"> I like Jam <3
Welcome to the site, James! If ya have questions, do let us know! Enjoy the site!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(May 13, 2017, 12:20 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Welcome to the site, James! If ya have questions, do let us know! Enjoy the site!

Thanks!
Welcome to RCTgo!
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
Welcome to the site, glad to see younger kids are still getting into the series.
Team CoasterTech

(May 13, 2017, 03:12 PM)NieSch Wrote: Welcome to RCTgo!

Thanks!

(May 13, 2017, 09:00 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: Welcome to the site, glad to see younger kids are still getting into the series.

Thanks! The series has been with my all my life. Mostly Cause I'm too scared to go on rollercoasters in real life.
^ I used to be just like you as a kid Jamgo, the first coaster I went on (without being coaxed into going by my father) was Viper at Darien Lake. It takes some getting used to, but they are really fun once you get over the initial fear. Also, like you, I've been playing the series since I was about three years old (and I'm turning twenty lol).
Team CoasterTech

(May 14, 2017, 07:15 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: ^ I used to be just like you as a kid Jamgo, the first coaster I went on (without being coaxed into going by my father) was Viper at Darien Lake. It takes some getting used to, but they are really fun once you get over the initial fear. Also, like you, I've been playing the series since I was about three years old (and I'm turning twenty lol).

Looking at Viper (I live in Uk),I couldn't even right that coaster. I first rollercoaster I ever when on was the mini dragon coaster at Legoland and I hope I have the courage to ride that new vr space ride the Alton Towers. After all It's only a cart that goes really fast and what are the chances you will throw up like someone in RCT xD.
Hi there; welcome to RTCgo! Enjoy your stay here on the forums!
(May 17, 2017, 11:51 AM)GalaxyRoamer Wrote: Hi there; welcome to RTCgo! Enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Thanks!