Buried Treasure - Round 263 Winner

(May 14, 2017, 08:44 AM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: I disagree. At least four of those votes could have been used for the way better entries. Oh well. Good job, Jozi
Saying that is like saying that four people are dumb enough to vote for entries that YOU judge not worth it. I totally understand you, I was surprised too that Thunderbolt got so many votes, but that doesn't give you the right to say that opposite opinions to yours are bad. Remember, that's how the conflict between you and Slurp started. So please, make an effort to better accept others' opinion, even if you don't agree with them.
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
(May 14, 2017, 12:07 AM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Thunderbolt really did not deserve as many votes as it got.

i recommend reading

(May 6, 2017, 01:24 AM)Terry Inferno Wrote: People are entitled to love whichever coasters they so desire.
and
(May 14, 2017, 02:49 PM)SupraTheHedgehog Wrote: I was surprised too that Thunderbolt got so many votes, but that doesn't give you the right to say that opposite opinions to yours are bad. ... So please, make an effort to better accept others' opinion, even if you don't agree with them.

like i said earier - its just a friendly competition dont get too carried away with it
I did not say their opinions were bad. Not one of them. Some of them made sense. Some of them did not. All I said was that I thought it was a bit weird Thunderbolt tied with me when there is clearly a quality difference. I do not mean to sound arrogant when I say this though. You all are very well entitled to your own opinions, but who says I can't come up with something to negate your's? 

Anyways. This needs to blow over. Good job again to Jozi for winning!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Congratulations, jozibrozi! All that work in NL2 has finally paid off!
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!