American Screamer Station and Coaster

Please any feedback welcome. I want to share great content, hope you all enjoy it.

download page, https://rctgo.com/downloads/view/16767

https://rctgo.com/downloads/view/16766
First (just a nitpick really), you'll want to make all of the flags face the same direction. If there's wind and they're flowing in it they'll all be facing the same way (as wind can't blow things in opposite directions simultaneously).

Secondly, you'll want to do some terraforming, terrapainting, and foliage work. If this is meant to be a track download then by all means it's fine as-is. If this is a park file download though you'll want to add in entourage to help enhance the overall aesthetic of the ride.

I'd give pointers on the layout but unfortunately you've only included the one screenshot here, and the others on the download page don't really show it all that well.

Regardless for a first-few-downloads coaster this is some nice work, I think the station is quite charming and with a little bit of work this could be a great ride.
Team CoasterTech

(May 19, 2017, 02:00 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: First (just a nitpick really), you'll want to make all of the flags face the same direction. If there's wind and they're flowing in it they'll all be facing the same way (as wind can't blow things in opposite directions simultaneously).

Secondly, you'll want to do some terraforming, terrapainting, and foliage work. If this is meant to be a track download then by all means it's fine as-is. If this is a park file download though you'll want to add in entourage to help enhance the overall aesthetic of the ride.

I'd give pointers on the layout but unfortunately you've only included the one screenshot here, and the others on the download page don't really show it all that well.

Regardless for a first-few-downloads coaster this is some nice work, I think the station is quite charming and with a little bit of work this could be a great ride.

Thank you for the flag feedback, ill have to fix that. It is going in a park im working on and I'll be adding all the necessities then. I wanted to share thats why I posted without any scenery around it. I am actually working on a USA themed Park which I'm very eager to share. Hope to hear more of your feedback in the future. The video is posted so you can see an in dept view from peep cam as well.
Wasn't sure what stage of development the project was/is in, good to know it'll be in a park and I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product. I'll take a look at the POV and check in with some critique on the layout.
Team CoasterTech

My question is where the lights on the flag poles came from. Is it a custom scenery set?
I really like the station!! It gives me that old classic wooden roller coaster vibe, and I also love the lights in the break run! Really looking forward to seeing this in your park! Smile