Uk or USA

UK, the USA is getting to the point that I don't like(God being tooken out of things)
Stroh Wrote:UK, the USA is getting to the point that I don't like(God being tooken out of things)

That is a very wise statement you just made! They're removing The Ten Commandment from public view. Kids can't pray in school. Most places are not allowing kids to bring Bibles to school. Many stores are set NOT to say "Merry Christmas" this season. And now the guy who was suing to take "One Nation under God" out of the Pledge is back in the courts to remove, "In God we trust" off of money. From a Spirtual stand point, something aweful is happening in America.

What's the UK like?
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
I cant believe that all of this is happing to the original 13 colonies who fought Britian for one purpose. Religious Freedom, and Freedom. Technically you dont 'have' to say or believe in god at all. No one forced 'em to come to our country in the first place. On another note, I never been to the uk Frown But it down right sounds like a good place to live!
[Image: 7.jpg]
As far as im aware theres nothing wrong with the UK and christianity :P my dads a minister :P but they have removed bibles form hospitel bedside tables due to complaints from other religions but thats fair but people can still get religious books on request i think :P
Member of the month - October - 2006
Yay. Icicles.
England is a great place to live...but it is changing fast.As you may know, England has one of the highest costs of living around.eg:I dont know how much a Big Mac is in US, in England, it would probably be around £2.60p which is over $5 approx.Thats just one of the drawbacks.Now in England, we dont even celebrate St Georges Day(Patron St of England)it isnt even a public Holiday....how poor is that, the Irish have mad partys celebrating St Patricks Day....and listen to this, alot of local councils complain if us English/British hang out the Union Jack or the Cross of St George Flag....immigrants say its racist...what a load of ol crap.Our Traditions are gradually being lost, things like, Fish n Chips, Pie Mash, Sunday Church, tea & biscuits, going to the pub on a Sunday..... i could carry on all day....its all being replaced by a foreign influence.At least in the US, everyone swears elegance to the country....over here, foreigners dont give a toss about our Great little Island....most dont even speak English....and the reason they come over here is because they get free healthcare, and because £ Sterling is so strong, they could earn a years money here, go home.....and live like kings..............im sorry i feel like this, but this is the way the country has made me.I still Love England, ill always love England.And i will pass down to my kids what i have learnt and the Traditions.IM ENGLISH TILL I DIE.And i would still choose England.....thanx
all these other pplz from countries whom arent christian are coming to USA (BTW: when you say catholic u mean pplz that lived in catacombs that where mostly a community of monks, started in Rome about 620 B.C. = Today's "FUN FACT", brought to you by dannon yogurt......lol j/k) and theyre like sueing pplz that say merry chrishannahkwan-year (christmas, hannukah, kwanza, & New Year)- G Force Junkie our BIG MAC is cheaper than urs, but our meal is more expensive than ur meal, burger is about; to you, 1 UK Pound (dunno how that fancy L lokkin thing is spelled)......

ahero
usa all the way....better weather, better sports, better cities, better themeparks n coasters, better job oppertunities.....usa is way better that uk i wish i lived there....stupid england...but stilll......CUM ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!

england v uraguey-be there of be sumwhere else-oh and be square....or circle.....Wink
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
i would not like to live in the usa or uk (maybe uk) i would like to live in india. india is much more sunnier
[Image: jag100banner.gif]
I'd rather live in the US considering I already do.